• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Any wheeling trips this Saturday?

srgould41

I need to get out of the house :) Last two trips were at Elbe so somewhere else... Walker, Liberty, Evans Creek, or? Anyone going and looking for more rigs?

may be going over to liberty sat-if thats where you end up look for a gold cj5 and a green cj5-Pics of the gold one are in the genereal tech thread under starting propane install help.Hoping to hit the west side of 97 up behind the ranger station and also want to do lions gulch trail backwards. Has a very long hillclimb that we seem to always come down that I want to go up instead:beer:

Last edited:
Let me know if you decide to go. I have actually never been to Liberty. I'm in a green FJ40 on 33's locked rear and open front.

Yep, got winch. Well used. :eeek: Saving for my front locker now.

Thinking back on it, I went to Liberty several years back as a passenger. I only remember one very steep climb up rock to a cliff lookout. There was a shelf we had to get over and a 4-Runner broke his rear ring gear. We towed and winched him out to Ellensburg and got off the mountain about 4 am. That is one of the reasons I prefer Saturday wheeling.

Will let you know for sure if going, should know by the end of the night tonight:awesomework: damn work wants me on call this weekend, but should be able to get out of it

Also have a liberty trip planned the weekend of the 12th. My dad and some buddies are going over on the 9th/10th to set up camp.:beer::beer::beer: We have a guy in our group with a fj40 also that will be there.

If it would just be the two of us I may be able to coax another rig or two. From past experience I think 3 to 4 rigs is about perfect. Good backup in case of breakdowns and watching lines, but not so many that it takes forever to get past obstacles.

Sorry to hear that. My on-call moved to the weekend of the 12th. A co-worker already took the 5th off so I can't get a 4 day weekend. Bummer.