• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anybody here got a condo at the gulf?

Yup, they rent kayaks/canoes/jackets all that. You can bring your own and they still bring ya back at the end of the day to loller.gif

This is one of like 5-6 different springs on the way down. It stays crystal clear around the springs as long as it hasn't been raining for weeks.
photo-38.jpg

FlatlandFSJ said:
Yup, they rent kayaks/canoes/jackets all that. You can bring your own and they still bring ya back at the end of the day to loller.gif

This is one of like 5-6 different springs on the way down. It stays crystal clear around the springs as long as it hasn't been raining for weeks.
photo-38.jpg

Looks like fun, how crowded does it get on the water though?

It depends on the time of the year, but it is something most people dont know about. We went on the 4th of july one year and it had a few people, but nothing crazy. Its such a long river with so many spots to stop,eat,jump off stuff people tend to get spread out pretty well.

My parents have a 2 bedroom 2 bath and bunkroom condo on the beach about half mile from pier park in Panama City beach. The condo is kid friendly. Pm me for details.

xjkrawler said:
My parents have a 2 bedroom 2 bath and bunkroom condo on the beach about half mile from pier park in Panama City beach. The condo is kid friendly. Pm me for details.
. It's not the Calypso by any chance is it?

Should I start a spinoff? Who knows?

I would like to buy a condo down at the beach. Seems Alabama has the best bang for your buck in the Gulf Shores area. Seen a lot in the 125-175 range that are two bedroom, 2 bath. Any place to avoid in that area? It would be primarily a rental property with the family going down in the offseason.

lowbudgetjunk said:

I would like to buy a condo down at the beach. Seems Alabama has the best bang for your buck in the Gulf Shores area. Seen a lot in the 125-175 range that are two bedroom, 2 bath. Any place to avoid in that area? It would be primarily a rental property with the family going down in the offseason.

I would like for you to buy one also!

lowbudgetjunk said:

I personally prefer the Orange Beach side. We have had two down there, one on each side of Perdido Pass. Also, on that side, a condo across the street from the beach is much cheaper and a very easy walk over to the beach.

ibrokeit said:
I personally prefer the Orange Beach side. We have had two down there, one on each side of Perdido Pass. Also, on that side, a condo across the street from the beach is much cheaper and a very easy walk over to the beach.

Had? Too much trouble? No money?