• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anybody know Derick Newell?

Technician

This guy made an offer in a bender, had me drive an hr and drop it off at friends shop. He never showed up to pick up the bender.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you selling the air over hydraulic trike works (or something like that) bender on the facebooks? Im not him btw, I was actually looking for that ad to show a coworker and it disappeared like a fart in the wind.

kushKrawlin said:
Sometimes fart's don't disappear

Why do you have to come interrupt this thread with a vague arrogant comment and act like you know more than me? How do you expect me to take you serious when you comment like that? You just stick to harassing people in there for sell ads and make sure folks ar'nt over charging for a diffurential or a duel case setup. I know what farts will do and what they will not. I have farted over 6784 times with half of those being in windy conditions, so if anyone knows what farts do when they leave the butt it's me :dblthumb:

money_pit_yj said:
Why do you have to come interrupt this thread with a vague arrogant comment and act like you know more than me? How do you expect me to take you serious when you comment like that? You just stick to harassing people in there for sell ads and make sure folks ar'nt over charging for a diffurential or a duel case setup. I know what farts will do and what they will not. I have farted over 6784 times with half of those being in windy conditions, so if anyone knows what farts do when they leave the butt it's me :dblthumb:

Win. Thread over.

money_pit_yj said:

:rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

Re: Re: Anybody know Derick Newell?

money_pit_yj said:
You might just be the funniest mfer on this forum lol.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Technician said:
This guy made an offer in a bender, had me drive an hr and drop it off at friends shop. He never showed up to pick up the bender.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You dropped it off without being paid? Sounds like your mistake

KPatterson said:
You dropped it off without being paid? Sounds like your mistake
How the hell was he supposed to get paid? He dropped it of at a friends shop as a convenience to a fellow wheeler for no more money most likely. He still has the bender it is just an hour away. **** a damn liar!!

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

infamous1 said:
How the hell was he supposed to get paid? He dropped it of at a friends shop as a convenience to a fellow wheeler for no more money most likely. He still has the bender it is just an hour away. **** a damn liar!!

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

See, I read it as he still has it. He (hopefully) just went there and waited on someone who never showed. Still has his bender but is out time and gas money. Let us know how it turns out. That sucks and I hate to do it, but I have started refusing to hold things without a nonrefundable deposit. Unless I know the individual personally.

It would have been slightly funnier had you said 800 times in the last 15 years.
Nontheless well played sir. You know how to Internet.

Eddyj said:
It would have been slightly funnier had you said 800 times in the last 15 years.
Nontheless well played sir. You know how to Internet.

Ah but then I would have been openly and blatantly making fun of so one I do not know. I try to make fun of generalities and not hone in on one person. it has happened but I try and be cool with everybody. There is a lot less chance of getting beat up by some internet tough guy who takes my sarcasm wrong if I just make fun of general concepts.