• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anybody know who " Pen axle " is?

B

bjeep

On extreme this weekend Ian talks about "Pen axle" but a google search shows nothing. :dunno:

Re: Anybody know who " Penn axle " is?

So why is none of the stuff on there website?

bjeep said:
So why is none of the stuff on there website?

Probably because Jimmy is a small operation and it can be overwhelming trying to handle everything when he is the main fabricator and other things at EOR. If you have any questions give them a call, they will gladly answer any questions.

I understand what you are saying Cole. But you think answering the phone 20 times a day for people that are shopping around for parts is less time consuming than posting it on your website? I hate to call and interrupt a person that is working to talk to me when if they don't have what I want. Or they do and I do not purchase it at that time. I just wasted five minutes of his time and mine.

bjeep said:
I understand what you are saying Cole. But you think answering the phone 20 times a day for people that are shopping around for parts is less time consuming than posting it on your website? I hate to call and interrupt a person that is working to talk to me when if they don't have what I want. Or they do and I do not purchase it at that time. I just wasted five minutes of his time and mine.
You have no idea how busy they are. Jimmy is arguably the best in the buisness and a helluva guy. I will not let ANYONE touch my shocks but him. And I don't price check them. ALL my parts come from EOR.

Neal3000 said:
Go straight to the source - Ryan at He-Man Machine

Ryan is a great guy and a very good resource and friend :dblthumb:, but your assumption is incorrect. If you would like
more info before its posted on website please call the shop, we'll be happy to talk. thumb.gif

Neal3000 said:
Go straight to the source - Ryan at He-Man Machine

Does he do the 40 spline spindles? How do I get in touch with him?

I will not pay $650 for two spindles from Torq. I will make my own before I do that.

I Just released this product line it is based around our 40 spline and 47 spline steering knuckle assemblies. Our current line of axle products are being developed in house as well other axle components such as our affordable 40 spline spools, retubed housings and leakproof axle seals .
I have not ramped up full production on them yet, but I will update the site, to answer any questions in the next few days.

I have been prototyping these units for almost a year now and are very pleased we have made servicablility changes and thickened the knuckles in some critical areas for the final versions.

I do not get on here often, but if you call the shop we can answer any questions, or email us at [email protected]

We currently are fulfilling preorders on these units.

We do carry 40 spline spindles.
Jimmy Penner
1 800 826 1623

matlock said:
Ryan is a great guy and a very good resource and friend :dblthumb:, but your assumption is incorrect. If you would like
more info before its posted on website please call the shop, we'll be happy to talk. thumb.gif

my bad thumb.gif

payne97 said:
I would like to see if those axle tubes will ever sale on that Lambo buggy
Yep, never seen somebody install axle tubes by hand. Looked a little sloppy.
Is the tractor going 40 spline?!

tiny said:
Yep, never seen somebody install axle tubes by hand. Looked a little sloppy.
Is the tractor going 40 spline?!

Not yet. But you always need options.

Neal3000 said:
this is correct I do not do anything for eor anymore and will never do anything for them again

matlock said:
please don't call me a friend because your not

Re: Re: Anybody know who " Pen axle " is?

Must be that time of the month everyone on here is pissed tonite :popcorn:

bad80cj said:
Whoopsie! :****:

****inARight

Bust out the :popcorn: and enjoy the show :afro:

This post, with the little bit of content, has made one vacation night :)

Latest posts