• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anybody know who " Pen axle " is?

" Ryan is a great guy and a very good resource and friend :dblthumb:, but your assumption is incorrect. If you would like
more info before its posted on website please call the shop, we'll be happy to talk. thumb.gif
[/quote],

Hmmm, that was odd. Im no detective, dont know either of them, and dont care but i would guess that Ryan got shafted.. That :afro: got straight to tha point. No thumb.gif and :dblthumb: or sugar coating from him. Hell yeah

Re: Anybody know who " Penn axle " is?

traveler said:
this is correct I do not do anything for eor anymore and will never do anything for them again

Reading between the lines here but I'm thinking someone got F'd over by giving away too many secrets and now they gonna take his product mainstream.
Ryan has always been a cool guy to talk to, I still remember the wheelie popping samurai sitting in his driveway.

traveler said:
please don't call me a friend because your not

I am guessing that you are He-man machine? thumb.gif

If so do you make 40 spline spindles?

bradzuki said:
Reading between the lines here but I'm thinking someone got F'd over by giving away too many secrets and now they gonna take his product mainstream.
Ryan has always been a cool guy to talk to, I still remember the wheelie popping samurai sitting in his driveway.

Ryan used to do all my retubing axle housings several years ago. He does good work never had an issue with his retubed 14s and dana 80s.

Our product line is based around steering knuckles 40 and 47 spline and associated components, not retubing axles although, we offer that service also if customer chooses to use a seasoned axle for there basis of construction.

We specially built the axles for Ian so he could show individual components going together on tv.

My friend has been waiting for EOR knuckles for 3 months now and keeps getting a run around for when they are shipping

Latest posts