• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Anybody on here ride much?

pjprice

I just picked up a 2008 CRF250 just to booyang around on for something different and to go fast without worrying about drivers around me! Anybody on here ride much? Where at? I'm in North Alabama- Huntsville/New Market area.

I have a xr250 but don't get to ride like I want. Only ridden once in a year but do tied my harley often.

I think you got the type of vehicle and worrying about other driver deal backwards!!!

I don't currently have a bike, I do miss riding I use to ride a bunch had a DRZ400, XR 600 and a CRF250 about 5 years ago when I was riding hard but sold the last one about 2 years ago. Been thinking about getting another one but if I do I think I may go for a Dual Sport of some kind booyang

I used to ride dirt back in the day but got stuck on sportbikes and never looked back. Then I crashed, losing my leg and ability to bend that knee past 90 degrees, which is not enough to ride a sportbike properly....so then I got a Yamaha Warrior sport cruiser for the more relaxed leg positioning. Rode it for about 8 months, sold it to fund building my shop, been bikeless for probably close to 3 years now, and just bought another Warrior today! Fought it long as I could and I could not be happier to get back in the saddle! Bike should get delivered by the weekend.

Always thought the dual sport, primitive camping thing would be fun to do. Like drive way out in the boonies with minimal stuff and rough it alone for a night or two. Just peace and solitude, but I probably never will get into that, at least anytime soon molaugh

TacomaJD said:
I used to ride dirt back in the day but got stuck on sportbikes and never looked back. Then I crashed, losing my leg and ability to bend that knee past 90 degrees, which is not enough to ride a sportbike properly....so then I got a Yamaha Warrior sport cruiser for the more relaxed leg positioning. Rode it for about 8 months, sold it to fund building my shop, been bikeless for probably close to 3 years now, and just bought another Warrior today! Fought it long as I could and I could not be happier to get back in the saddle! Bike should get delivered by the weekend.

Always thought the dual sport, primitive camping thing would be fun to do. Like drive way out in the boonies with minimal stuff and rough it alone for a night or two. Just peace and solitude, but I probably never will get into that, at least anytime soon molaugh

How's the deal with the potential new bike coming?

Just looked that sport cruiser up. Pretty sharp ride! Ive rode several streetbikes and can tell I don't need one. Didn't really have the respect needed for one (WASNT scared at all within 15-20 minutes) and I know I'd get hurt. Even if I trusted myself, I dont trust all the people out there with the 1000's of things they can be doing while driving down the road. But I could talk myself into something like the sport cruiser one day I'm sure.

pjprice said:
Just looked that sport cruiser up. Pretty sharp ride! Ive rode several streetbikes and can tell I don't need one. Didn't really have the respect needed for one (WASNT scared at all within 15-20 minutes) and I know I'd get hurt. Even if I trusted myself, I dont trust all the people out there with the 1000's of things they can be doing while driving down the road. But I could talk myself into something like the sport cruiser one day I'm sure.

The Warrior was made from 02-09 I believe and all of them are basically the same. I had an 02 and the one I'm buying is an 02 also. They have a lot of power for a heavy bike (650ish lbs). Nothing like a sport bike, but it surprised the hell out of me. Also the suspension is virtually a toned down R1 suspension. The most agile sport cruiser on the market and costs half or less than a Harley Vrod....and probably more dependable....like riding fast ass lawn chair! :****:

pholmann said:
How's the deal with the potential new bike coming?

He is supposed to deliver it Thurs or Fri, deal is done basically. I gave him a little cash to hold it and he offered to deliver for me since I have to modify the pegs and shifter a little bit before I can ride, then pay him the rest when he brings it. Looked at it this morning, pictures done it no justice. 02 model with 13k miles....custom paint and immaculate condition everywhere else. It's been taken care of and obviously stored most of it's life to only have 13k miles over 13 years. Might have to take a break from wheeling and rack up some miles!

:eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat:

Re:

I have an r6 that I rode for a little over 5 years and put 46k miles on it. Wanting to sale it but I have issues with injectors, and need to clean them due to it sitting up.
I have a '14 gsxr 750 with a little over 3k miles now that I got in August of 2013.

Re:

Mortalis5509 said:
I have an r6 that I rode for a little over 5 years and put 46k miles on it. Wanting to sale it but I have issues with injectors, and need to clean them due to it sitting up.
I have a '14 gsxr 750 with a little over 3k miles now that I got in August of 2013.

I sent you a PM :fish:

WOOP WOOP! Got the bike delivered today! Dude had the peg assemblies extended out bc he was really tall, so I gotta put that **** back to normal and take a few gay accessories off of it that I don't care for, and I'll be ready to ride!

Might have to buy a new leather jacket. Apparently I drank too many beers and ate too much food since I last wore it a couple years ago :****:

468a2b435cd03939616e1162dc3e50d9.jpg

33dbcb1cc590cef69e6b8d85d0611e77.jpg

87ad0987a9a4a15e34715c963e83c1df.jpg

41e75c2cf36df620e42fb7212ff8431b.jpg

4e7da04b4c5168695721cf3b7760bef0.jpg

d893fa0a4055cea9b88899070ce89bce.jpg

79f642667c8c36d6169bdf12f8045426.jpg

f61055db801f647b2a167866ce28588f.jpg

Re:

Congrats JD that thing is sik!!!!! I have an R1 that's slammed and stretched, and a Buell XB12 and I don't ride either one of them nearly enough.

Re:

Pocahontas is gonna be uncomfortable as hell on that luggage rack. Guess she'll have to face and straddle you!!

Re:

tyldyl12 said:
Pocahontas is gonna be uncomfortable as hell on that luggage rack. Guess she'll have to face and straddle you!!

Haha that is one of the gay things that's coming off of it asap. And the seat back (going back to stock 2 up seat), and that big front fairing. It would probably be nice on long trips and I may use it when I take a long trip, but looks gay now in my opinion. Gonna take the lowering link back out of it, I like cornering performance! :****: