• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

anybody riding this weekend

why be scared of atomic ridge?thats trail 23?i did it in a yota on 35"s that i drove 6 hrs one way to get there.ran it and a few other trails,then drove my junk 6 hrs back home!!! :driving:

Re:

Because its way out in the boonies and I don't feel like riding just one trail that day then loading up and coming back and riding more.

Kind of funny.... it seems everyone has climbed everything on some 35s at one given time in history.

OMG.... I'm always searching YouTube for new windrock videos....saw this one today and laughed my ass off.

It reminded me of this picture/guy

732b36d99c7c1f60d863cc81eca98b81.jpg

Doesn't help that the dude in the Bronco looks like Luke Bryan ; )

http://youtu.be/EbZWutO5bzg

whats funny is i did it!and drove my 4cyl toyota on the road from cincy to windrock,that was the second trail we rode that day,then the trails there and back.i don't lie or bullshit,no need to act like i'm a bad ass. been there done it and have the pics to prove it!!! :smoke:

Who would have guessed I would be at Stony this weekend? Taking off tomorrow with a chainsaw and going to cut in a few trails and ride while all y'all work. :flipoff1: I'll be flagging for the Short Course Race on Saturday and night riding with a bud too.

So is anyone riding this Saturday? Windrock, AOP, Choc, etc? Got an off day and want to make the best of it.