• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone be at Evans this Saturday??

caddyman99

Apparently there is a Quadra paws group heading up on Saturday. I'm guessing we will prolly get to Wilkerson(?) about 8:30-9:00 ish. It'd be cool to see some of you guys there.
I'm going, it's been a while, so who is going with mucho trail knowledge.......... is userbuilt still open? I heard it was closed a while back.

Ok first off the user built trail is an illegal trail. Second its blocked off pretty good, dont **** with it.

But yes the Quadrapaws are running, they know the trails pretty good.

Ok first off the user built trail is an illegal trail. Second its blocked off pretty good, dont **** with it.

But yes the Quadrapaws are running, they know the trails pretty good.

I am not one to find a way around a blocked trail JOOP. Just curious, I had run it about 3 or 4 years ago in my Sammi........didn't know it was an illegal.
I am all about keeping our trails open, and treading lightly.

Well, it was dry......didn't rain at all up there. Ran the 311, and 198. Good day, didn't break anything, got some new quarter dents.
Hey, some one here may know.....there was an small gravestone at the top of 311, off to the side of the trial. Guy died in 2004, and his name was Michael Winebold, any one know what happened, just curious as hell now. Cause I've never seen it befor.

Well, it was dry......didn't rain at all up there. Ran the 311, and 198. Good day, didn't break anything, got some new quarter dents.
Hey, some one here may know.....there was an small gravestone at the top of 311, off to the side of the trial. Guy died in 2004, and his name was Michael Winebold, any one know what happened, just curious as hell now. Cause I've never seen it befor.

Got between two rigs and got squished. He was a Fire fighter that is why the fire axe it part of the cross.