• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone coming from Columbus Georgia area to or through knoxville?

pholmann

I am throwing out a feeler to see if anyone will be coming from the Columbus Ga area to or through knoxville or East Tennessee. My sister and brother in law recently moved from Georgia to knoxville and they need their mower brought up here and they don't own a truck. If anyone would be interested in helping out with this let me know. I would give someone some money for doing this. :fish:

pholmann said:
I am throwing out a feeler to see if anyone will be coming from the Columbus Ga area to or through knoxville or East Tennessee. My sister and brother in law recently moved from Georgia to knoxville and they need their mower brought up here and they don't own a truck. If anyone would be interested in helping out with this let me know. I would give someone some money for doing this. :fish:

I'm about 45 minutes from Columbus, if they need somewhere to store it until they can get it.

They still have a house there for sale so it's in their garage for now. I do appreciate the offer and will let u know if things change.

Ill be going to the milton Florida area on Thursday. Ill be stoping in auburn sunday to visit some people and go to church with some friends and will have a trailer with plenty of room. Let me know what I can do to help. I live in Kentucky so I can drop it rite off.

He was going to bring it up for me but he loaned his trailer to a buddy and he has a little mishap so that fell through. Hell of a nice guy and was willing to help but it just didn't work out. It was much appreciated anyway.