• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone going to be at AOP this week/weekend?

kickdeez

I'll be heading to AOP tomorrow for some trail riding this week/weekend. I've had this trip planned for several months, and the other guy that was supposed to come with me bailed yesterday. I've never been before, and not a big fan of wheelin without another rig. The plan is to ride Thursday, Friday and Saturday, and would definitely be interested in night wheelin. Anybody else planning to be there this week, and care to let me tag along? I'll be in an F-Toy crawler buggy on 42 stickies. I'm going to ride regardless, it would just be nice to have another rig (or multiple) around in case of a tricky recovery, or just to drink some trail crispies. Picture of rig below.

FWg15GMl.jpg

We won't be there this weekend, but there is usually a decent turnout of various rigs to ride with. Weather is looking pretty good too.

There is an event going on Saturday (Battle of the Beaters) so should be some entertainment down at the short course area.

We won't be there this weekend, but there is usually a decent turnout of various rigs to ride with. Weather is looking pretty good too.

There is an event going on Saturday (Battle of the Beaters) so should be some entertainment down at the short course area.
Weather looks like it's gonna be about perfect for camping. I saw the event announcement...may have to catch a bit of the "racing" action. I figured there would be some folks in the park this weekend, but wasn't sure about Thursday/Friday. I am hoping to link up with someone to ride with here so I wont have to creep around the camping area pulling a "hey mister". But I'm not above it either.

Weather looks like it's gonna be about perfect for camping. I saw the event announcement...may have to catch a bit of the "racing" action. I figured there would be some folks in the park this weekend, but wasn't sure about Thursday/Friday. I am hoping to link up with someone to ride with here so I wont have to creep around the camping area pulling a "hey mister". But I'm not above it either.

Thursday may be a bit slow, but if you go ride by yourself just go check out the Greens and Blues and you should be fine. Friday folks usually start rolling in for the weekend, so should be able to tag along with others.

Some buddies from GA will be there. (Cole and Shauna from RCM Fab).
If I get my truck's engine swapped in time I'll be there to hang out too.

i'll be rolling in friday sometime. always down for some night riding. Be me and two other 4 banger buggies that i know of. Ill pm you my number to, holler or text me.

1602603071575.png

I am planning on coming down Friday after work. Don't know if we will wheel Friday night or just Saturday. We will have 3 buggies and a side by side with us for sure.

Text me at 615-495-0893 if you would like and i'll let you know our plans

It was a great weekend of riding. Huge thanks to @kickdeez for the help getting of little cesars. Didnt take many pictures like normal. will try to gather some from fb/instagram and post here.

Thanks for letting me tag along with you @jeeptj99. It was good meeting you. And good meeting you @Andrews2007. I know there were a couple other people I met in passing that recognized me from this thread. A solid weekend of wheelin for sure. If it weren't such a shitty drive from Charlotte, I'd be at AOP more regularly.

Thanks for letting me tag along with you @jeeptj99. It was good meeting you. And good meeting you @Andrews2007. I know there were a couple other people I met in passing that recognized me from this thread. A solid weekend of wheelin for sure. If it weren't such a shitty drive from Charlotte, I'd be at AOP more regularly.
Yep you drove up behind us on Granny Templeton!!