• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone have Chevy 60 front shafts close to harlan?

mac5005

Like the title says Broke a front Chevy 60 long side inner/outer and joint grenaded. Need an inner/ and 35 spline outer and u joint.

Not sure if anyone close to here to Bristol/ Johnston city has one.

(Two 5 two) nine 0 3 - 9 9 six two

RPM offroad is in Bristol and likely will have it on the shelf. Call now, they close at 5 I think but you could pay by phone and have them leave it somewhere.

Also, Shoope3 is a local. He was posting on here about the trail cleanup. The girls at the pay station will know who he is and he can likely put you in contact with a guy up there that has a bunch of parts. (Harlan local). He found us a TH350 front pump and a Ford 60 shaft one night. Very good dude.

Rpm was closed today, and a local guy over in hyden had some ford shafts. Shoope was headed out of town until sat.

Thanks

I'm near the area, but I don't have anything that will work. You might try shooting Gubni a pm. He's also in the area and might possibly have something.

Thanks guys. I really appreciate it. Gubni gave me a couple leads.

The broke parts are in my dads truck, an exo'd s10 body on 1ton frame with 42's. We were running stock inners and ecgs outers and flanges. The ears on the long side inner broke first and ripped the joint out of the outer. The outer ears were still intact just extremely elongated.

All happened at the top of upper profanity in the deep vnotch. Truck bounced on a rock in the tire was spinning and when came down, tire found traction between same rock and the side hill. I heard the pop but my first thought was just a backfire.

Thanks again hardline, I appreciate it.

Worst case scenario, I put a stock inner back in and go to the guy over in hyden and get his 35 spl outers.

try this guy, he has helped a few of us out in the past, he has (or had) his own junk yard....lol good dude to deal with.
Chris Allen 606-573-8880

Talked to Chris and picked up a stock inner and outer from him, and oreillys had mile marker hubs in stock. Got it all back together yesterday evening.

Thanks again everyone we really appreciate the help.