• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone heading up to elbe this weekend?

slednecks1124

Me and some buddies are gonna head up sunday morning and prob run the busy. Anyone gonna be up there?:awesomework:

There's gunna be a nice wedding reception out there this weekend..They reserved the camp ground a week before Dogpounds fun run...

Stop by and congratulate her and say your condolences to him:haha: :redneck:

Last edited:
just came back a few hour's ago looks like they had
a excavator up there. if i show up it will probably be around 1:30pm
be ready for some wheelin:hi:

me and a few buddies will be up there tomorrow morning early. If any of you are up there look for a black YJ on 35s, blue tubed sammi and black cherokee.

Anyone want to join us?:beer:

me and a few buddies will be up there tomorrow morning early. If any of you are up there look for a black YJ on 35s, blue tubed sammi and black cherokee.

Anyone want to join us?:beer:

Your buddy really needs to brace up that chop topped XJ... He has absolutely NO ROLL PROTECTION NOW!!!

btw, I was camped out near the bath rooms, had the two larger brindles...BS'd with you and your friends for a bit...:awesomework:

Your buddy really needs to brace up that chop topped XJ... He has absolutely NO ROLL PROTECTION NOW!!!

btw, I was camped out near the bath rooms, had the two larger brindles...BS'd with you and your friends for a bit...:awesomework:

Yeah I agree also about the XJ:awesomework:

Your name is Gabe Right? we had a good time up there wheelin, we ran the busy wild it was sweet :cool: