• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone in Monroe area?

SASDakota

I got from this monday till new years off work. I will be doing quite a few things around the house, but I was curious if anyone in the area wanted to maybe get together and compare/teach me a thing or 2.

About? I think Boonie just learned some things about sex. He's dying to share.:redneck:

He finally learned a hot towel isnt 3rd base? :looser:

I was more thinkin along the lines of just driving experience on these crawlers. See how other rigs do and what parts combos they run, what lines work better.

This "sport" if thats what you call it, is only fun when your learning. Just playing with yourself gets old... Right Boonie? :redneck:

Hey playing with yourself can be a sport! errr....:D

I'll be in the area. but i'm prob not the one to give advice on these. I have an axial AX-10 that i've ran a handful of times. :booo: I can show you my setup maybe, but my ESC is hating life...:mad:

Hey playing with yourself can be a sport! errr....:D

I'll be in the area. but i'm prob not the one to give advice on these. I have an axial AX-10 that i've ran a handful of times. :booo: I can show you my setup maybe, but my ESC is hating life...:mad:

I bought a rooster used on RCCrawler. It works, but it glitches some at real low throttle and doesn't support 3s lipo cutoff. And the drag brake is alright its better than nothing but theres lots of room for improovement. If I did it again I would get a Goat 3s.

I bought a rooster used on RCCrawler. It works, but it glitches some at real low throttle and doesn't support 3s lipo cutoff. And the drag brake is alright its better than nothing but theres lots of room for improovement. If I did it again I would get a Goat 3s.

I just sold a mamba max pro to bite me, would of worked out great in your ax10!

If you want to learn a thing or two the best way is to go out and just drive, its all about learning your rig and it's capabilities!:awesomework: The competitions are a great place to get advice or to figure out which setups work best.

have you thought about coming to one of the warcrc comps? post up some pics of your rig. theres lots of that will more than gladly help you out with your crawler and send you in the right direction.what kind of rig do you have?