• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone interested in a big plate of steel for a chassis table or ?

fabricator1

Since the weather is unusually nice, I'm cleaning up around the shop. Have a 3/4 inch thick, ruffly 7 foot x 14 foot chunk of steel. It's been standing up outside so it probably could use a blasting. A case of cold refreshments and someone can have it. Oh and it's in Michigan

Re:

Jesus, did you cut up a ship!? Throw this up on Great Lakes 4x4, I'm sure someone would pick it up from you.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re:

Posted a link over there for you. This thing has to weigh a metric ton or better.

Edit: Yep just did the math, should weigh in at a hair over 3000lbs

That's what we call a road plate.... it's worth quite a bit of $$$

Contact any local road or utility construction company

If this plate is still available, I'll come and get it. I pipeline and can use it for a road plate, cut a ditch across a road and let traffic drive on it until I get the pipe in, iv got a tilt bed trailer with a big winch up front if I can get to it I can winch it up. I'll get your favorite beverage when get to your place.

It doesn't have to move real soon. I may take a trip to Harlan this spring. Might be able to bring it that far. Probably could park the buggy on top of it on the trailer?

fabricator1 said:
Since the weather is unusually nice, I'm cleaning up around the shop. Have a 3/4 inch thick, ruffly 7 foot x 14 foot chunk of steel. It's been standing up outside so it probably could use a blasting. A case of cold refreshments and someone can have it. Oh and it's in Michigan

Where in Michigan are you?

Re:

There's a couple people in Michigan that want it. Can I get your contact info?

This one is spoken for. I have access to 4-5 more. But they might not be the exact same size but close. A local aircraft factory is retooling. I'm not bringing anymore home unless someone wants them. I already had to get rid of the extra one I had now. Lol

I am interested if any are left. Could probably pick them up to keep you from having to haul them. I am local to you. Heck, I have been to your place a couple times.......