• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone ready to CYBER MONDAY?!

tonybolton

Bypass Crawler
I've shopped online exclusively for the past 3 years..........it's WONDERFUL.

I'm not really seeing much out there that is a DEAL this year though. And by deal I mean like 50% off....not this 10/20% bullshit or "free shipping". Or the even more annoying "FREE SHIPPING.....on orders of 500$ or more" ::)

There's a self following Drone on Amazon right now that I'd love to have....but at 700$, I'd hafta be doin' some MADRAM/BUSTED KNUCKLE **** to justify that. I've already got the wifes crap all tagged up in a wish list just waiting to hit BUY NOW. I also love the 1 or 2$ gift wrap option. Pretty awesome bustin the carboard box off.....tossin' that sht under the tree. :)

Also, for those are cheap like me, www.retailmenot.com is a good place to check for any discounts from the stores you buy from.

Advance Auto or Auto Zone usually has something like "BIG40". Which means you get 40 DOLLARS off any purchase over 100$ That's how I bought my 140 AGM Platinum battery for 100 bucks once.

We spend less than $200 total on the kids, plus two new jackets to give away. Something they need, something they want and something to wear. Add the something to give away and we might hit $350. My wife and I don't give each other presents. It has officially made the holiday so much more tolerable. The grandparents aren't allowed to buy them anything that isn't allowed to stay at their house. No fights, no trying to find a place to put crap, no they got something better than I did. Santa eats the cookies and milk and usually leaves them a letter and a small stocking.