• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone riding in Chattanooga ?

sascommander184

anyone goin riding in the next couple weeks.? post up where and when. got a buggy and rubicon that want to go.....

will probably be goin to Big Fork on suckcreek mtn. near signal mtn. friday the 11th there is a bar if you go up taft hwy on the left and he doesnt care at all if we park trailers there. i heard it from his lips and hes got sum space to park. that is the "browns camp" interance from what i hear.

if anyone knows how to get to the bowling alley or butt crack (ive heard both names) id love to know

Depending on what you are ridding and how radical you want to get their is not alot up there, but what is can get pretty good. Especially after all this rain.

sascommander184 said:
will probably be goin to Big Fork on suckcreek mtn. near signal mtn. friday the 11th there is a bar if you go up taft hwy on the left and he doesnt care at all if we park trailers there. i heard it from his lips and hes got sum space to park. that is the "browns camp" interance from what i hear.

if anyone knows how to get to the bowling alley or butt crack (ive heard both names) id love to know

We cut both trails a couple of years back. The bowling alley is hard to find, and more than likely hasn't been ridden in a LONG time. Butt crack is easy to find but not sure who has been on it for the simple fact that they're not alot of radical rigs that ride up there.

i just got back from there......i wont lie im with my rubicon im not doin any thing crazy.......BUT my buddy i went with and who will be there friday has an original jimmey smith buggy. looks nothing lke his new ones. its a dirt track car on 44's. its gone over everything but the bowling alley wich i thought was the same as butt crack (sum red necks necks who thought they owned bigfork said they were the same cuz they new every rock there) and cant find. so why dont yall come up there and show us were the good stuff is. my favorite part is there is not gate like at chapel and no drama like aetna. come out its fun and easey to park a trailer. weve found a couple water falls that are difficult and maybe not new to you but are near the playfeild and had to be cleared so come see what it has :cougar:

Goin to the chapel in morn there more than one way in there know a spot u can park if ur trailering just message me in morn bfre 12 I give u directions I been riding the chapel and bakewell snce I was a kid no issues as long as u stay away from Harvey rd and Snyder. Loop. The lawmen. Live there just long jealous that there lives are boring & sure wish they would quit ruining a :flipgotcha:ll the fun

sascommander184 said:
i just got back from there......i wont lie im with my rubicon im not doin any thing crazy.......BUT my buddy i went with and who will be there friday has an original jimmey smith buggy. looks nothing lke his new ones. its a dirt track car on 44's. its gone over everything but the bowling alley wich i thought was the same as butt crack (sum red necks necks who thought they owned bigfork said they were the same cuz they new every rock there) and cant find. so why dont yall come up there and show us were the good stuff is. my favorite part is there is not gate like at chapel and no drama like aetna. come out its fun and easey to park a trailer. weve found a couple water falls that are difficult and maybe not new to you but are near the playfeild and had to be cleared so come see what it has :cougar:

Well I can tell you now that there not the same, and I also know of a couple of spots that you haven't been that we can hit as well pm me the next time you guys go and i'll make plans to go.

Sprdave said:
Goin to the chapel in morn there more than one way in there know a spot u can park if ur trailering just message me in morn bfre 12 I give u directions I been riding the chapel and bakewell snce I was a kid no issues as long as u stay away from Harvey rd and Snyder. Loop. The lawmen. Live there just long jealous that there lives are boring & sure wish they would quit ruining a :flipgotcha:ll the fun

Ive rode lewis chapel quite a few times havent been to bakewell in a while. I had heard they closed the gate on harvey road so i took a trip up there to see for my self about 2 weeks ago and sure enough it was closed off. Thats where i always parked and unloaded at. Is that just temporary during deer season or permanent now? Where are yall going in from now?

Anyone want to ride lewis chapel we have safe place to park requires small cash donation. I can show you all trails. 4234021990

i allways went into chapel through fortresspass, but dana will lock his gate everynow and then i hear. moms side of the family lives on mobry. i hear there is an entrance on poe rd?

if i get the upper links finished on my jeep this friday the 11th well be at big fork.

Big Fork offers many trails Easy, Moderate, and Hard. But hey be easy on that new driveway if you come down Browns Chapel.

both sides have sum residential but soon ends.. im sure a bunch of trailers could park on PMS and people could still pass two ways

sascommander184 said:
i allways went into chapel through fortresspass, but dana will lock his gate everynow and then i hear. moms side of the family lives on mobry. i hear there is an entrance on poe rd?

if i get the upper links finished on my jeep this friday the 11th well be at big fork.
let me know if you finish it give me a time and I'll meet you guys up there.

There is several entrances off poe rd tcrow and greenbriar rd and Grantham rd and Dana locks gate most of the time now cause everybody abuse the priviledge I been parking on young rd at the overpass wth no problems as long as ur daddy off the rd and not hauling. Ass around the pond property owners wnt say anything bakewell is ok just not much there anymre but it not leased anymore so twra only ones that say anythng

And the Harvey rd? Stay away from there and Snyder loop u will get a ticket and ur **** towed its a $500 ticket I got one a couple yrs ago jst riding on the rd from Snyder loop Jerry prevatt and several others got em two I sure do miss when I was a kid and the black hills on jones gap alll the way to window rock was wide open lol how many ol time riders remember that?

Young road is probably the first wheelin i ever did. We would leave high school and head up there, and hit it up on the weekends. This was in the mid 90s. I remember the black hills. I also remember the granny on Bakewell.

CASHED said:
Young road is probably the first wheelin i ever did. We would leave high school and head up there, and hit it up on the weekends. This was in the mid 90s. I remember the black hills. I also remember the granny on Bakewell.
You freshen that bad boy up and lets go ride racer!