• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone riding the 4th? HPO, AOP, HSOP, BYRDS?

Dirt700

Like title says, seeing where people might be on the 4th, I know byrd's has a creek or river to float in also, wife was asking if some of the other spots have something like that? Never been to hawk or adventure.

Re:

Pumpkin said:
AOP has a creek you can float in

Sent from my S50c using Tapatalk
Thanks Pumpkin, I don't really like water but wife does, so im trying to find something we can both do on the 4th, and maybe meet some folks on here

I`m entertaining the idea of AOP on the fourth. Very nice park to ride. Really gonna depend on the weather. And whether theres a big ride. Not really interested in traffic jams.

Assuming I feel well enough, I plan to go to Choccolocco over the July 4th weekend. Be the first time driving the RV since I had surgery.

truckbroke said:
I`m entertaining the idea of AOP on the fourth. Very nice park to ride. Really gonna depend on the weather. And whether theres a big ride. Not really interested in traffic jams.
I hear ya, I don't want crazy amount of people, but enough to have a good time

JohnG said:
Assuming I feel well enough, I plan to go to Choccolocco over the July 4th weekend. Be the first time driving the RV since I had surgery.
I've been trying to keep up with your recovery. How you doing? I will have to see how far choccolocco is. They haveany creeks or rivers close? I have never been there

Dirt700 said:
I've been trying to keep up with your recovery. How you doing? I will have to see how far choccolocco is. They haveany creeks or rivers close? I have never been there

No place to get wet really. I am doing well, I have a thread in General Discussion that I am trying to keep updated.

We went to AOP last year on th 4th and it wasnt bad at all. But it had been raining all week and rained everyday we were there.

Re:

Wife can float the creek while you go ride some trails. The neighbors for the park are some of the best people I know. My daughter takes off and leaves me when I go down there. Find her at the creek, crawling around (making forts) in the smaller trees, and down in the neighbors pool. Never know what she ends up getting into. I can tell you Tom is talking about saving his fireworks for his night ride later in the month. But who knows what happens down there. The BBQ guy works at a year round fireworks stand.

Sent from my S50c using Tapatalk

I'll be at Choccolocco hanging with all you chocco folks! Got a family gig on Saturday, but that leaves Sunday to booze cruise.

I should have an open dif... I mean SEAT!
(yeah, my front dif is open for now... LOL.

13511972_10154292599872421_6026796329050331374_n.jpg

Re:

I'm going to try to sneak away on Sunday to go riding local. 5th time this year my daughter has had Strep, so she can't be in the sun for the next 8 days. Might try and get my boy and go on an adventure.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk