• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone see this over the weekend?

AnnaBanana

The Ditch Witch
Neat Unimog
saw this camped out in the parking lot of safeway in monroe, while I was gathering up breakfast sandwiches before the shindig saturday morning. Figured it was headed up Highway 2, possibly to Reiter... I could be wrong however. looked cool!

:awesomework:

Attachments

• mean green thing.JPG
    mean green thing.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 299
That mog has been around for a long time. Wheeled with it and the previous owner once or twice at Reiter and in one of the NWRCA comps some years ago.....

That mog has been around for a long time. Wheeled with it and the previous owner once or twice at Reiter and in one of the NWRCA comps some years ago.....

Did S&N do the cage on it?? If so he has a few more mogs laying around.

Is that the same mog that was at the CORE show and shine a couple years ago?

I saw it somewhere around Oregon yesterday. I was heading north and this rig and another one was heading south.

Not hard to miss.

*talking to self...* No. *slaps self* No, you can't have one. *slaps self again* :redneck:
*Rich repeats this process, and add's the -

( shaking feriously back & forth of his head, followed by the usual wierd sound of - blinberly diddder dabbbbble dee)

What was towing that thing???

A truck. six pack if memory serves... I could see a guy in the drivers seat, but frankly to haul vehicle did little to impress me... i was just interested in the toy.

and it could have been white, I can't recall exactly though... used my megapixels to get the good zoom on the rig, not the hauler!