• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone want a TLT

VMGontheRocks said:
$18 I thought it was $19.99 from the Redmond Hobbytown.
It is cheaper for me to order online because the gas wasted going to Redmond is to much. And I almost kill someone everytime I am there cause the traffic is so damn rediculos(sp)
do you have a Hobby Town card?? You get discounts.

and traffic is a easy if you know Remond like I do.

when coming home from work I go from one end of town to the other and only hit 9 lights and 3 are rights on reds and the rest are not the sit there and wait forever lights like when you have to cross Avondale. I can do all that in about 10 minute average or less. :D fallow me. :D

VMGontheRocks said:
Where did you get the tranny?

I picked one up from a guy on the crawler board. You can also piece one together that is what I was going to do. It may cost a little more but at least you have one instead of waiting. I know Tammies in Portland should get some when that is the question.

Dude said:
do you have a Hobby Town card?? You get discounts.

and traffic is a easy if you know Remond like I do.

when coming home from work I go from one end of town to the other and only hit 9 lights and 3 are rights on reds and the rest are not the sit there and wait forever lights like when you have to cross Avondale. I can do all that in about 10 minute average or less. :D fallow me. :D
No I don't have a Hobbytown card. I get through it in a decent amount of time. But coming from where I live on 202 or Eastlake Sammamish is the pain. It is so backed up.

spectra said:
I picked one up from a guy on the crawler board. You can also piece one together that is what I was going to do. It may cost a little more but at least you have one instead of waiting. I know Tammies in Portland should get some when that is the question.
yeah I have been waiting for Tammies to get them in for 2 months now.

Latest posts