• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone want to go to windrock Thursday July 28?

Re:

I'm planning on being there the 30th but not planning on doing anything your buggy could be shook down on. Just a lil maintaining / secenry run to make sure it's all still working for Dixie Run and take a buddy who's never been actual trail/rock crawling.

Re:

Just got a load home, if I can talk them into taking early delivery in Loudon I can be home tonight and possibly available for windrock tomorrow. Is this a ride along invite or a support vehicle need? I don't think my big truck could hang in buggy territory.

You checked the weather, big money?

5b5334a5da390164039eac1c761edee2.jpg

Re: Re: Anyone want to go to windrock Thursday July 28?

tnford88 said:
Pay no attention to that lol nothing a poncho and goggles can't fix

With a bare metal chassis........ :mad:

That would suck if it was mine.

Re: Re: Re: Anyone want to go to windrock Thursday July 28?

Badride said:
With a bare metal chassis........ :mad:

That would suck if it was mine.
For the record I was joking but I have and would be game to do it though.

I don't care if it rusts personally. I really need another vehicle just in case something goes bad. I'm not going to get into a whole lot of real heavy stuff tomorrow I basically just want to run 15 little mule maybe school bus. I may run the stairsteps. I basically just need to get some seat time and make sure everything is going to work like I need it to work. So far everything is working out perfectly around the house. The engine is staying cool the transmission is pulling great. I don't have a winch on it yet so I have reservations about going alone. Weather is obviously pending Though. I'm not looking for an all day trip I'm only looking for a short trip.

Re:

I just delivered at viskasa so I'm on my way home. I can check my truck out and load up tonight. I got a m12000 on my bumper so I got you there. Just post here what time or I'll pm you my # to let me know if the weather counts you out.

Re: Re: Anyone want to go to windrock Thursday July 28?

fordcontraption01 said:
Oil it down with whatever you oiled the other one I got from you down and rock out :****:
I'm not in on this joke...but it's funny! :p 8)

It's not a joke. the chassis I sold Charlie, the original chassis, I had sprayed down with penetrating oil to keep it from rusting