• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone want to go to windrock Thursday July 28?

Re: Re: Re:

tnford88 said:
46980c077310341a30682ca965a987f6.jpg
Every time I see a picture of this kid I just can't help but think that his first car is gonna be a Mopar.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Definitely a nopar, full mullet and proud of his first trophy, probably pinewood derby trophy and he tells everyone yups gotta hemi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see the kids first car being a t top 87 irok. It also has to have the extra wide cragars on the rear with air shocks. That is THE white trash mobile.

a fresh set of 44s still looks better IMO than the 43 SX and 39 BFGs that everyone runs now-a-days :dblthumb:

too bad they don't make a sticky foty-fo

muddinmetal said:
That Camaro is sharp :****:

They make awesome drag cars! :****:

TBItoy said:
a fresh set of 44s still looks better IMO than the 43 SX and 39 BFGs that everyone runs now-a-days :dblthumb:

too bad they don't make a sticky foty-fo

Agreed! I personally like the width of the 44's.

Hey Patrick, I was part of the Florida group you met up at trail 15 (I have the yellow tube buggy). Sick buggy you built, very impressive. Sorry that stub broke so early, but sounds like it lived an abusive life and was probably ready to die. Don't forget to add a gas tank vent line, I think you blew more fuel out the vent than through the engine. lol. Other than that, it looked super stable going down the big drop and up the other side of little mule. Super stable.

James, thanks for showing us a couple good trails on Thursday. Sorry we couldn't ride more trails on Saturday, but Rattle Rock took out a couple of rigs in our group. Only 2 of us made it out the top without breakage and that was a 4 hour ordeal in itself. Rattle Rock is one of those "one and done" type trails. I can say I've done it, but don't really want to do it again!

I'll get in touch when we plan another ride, would be great to get some more rides in with you guys. :driving:

-Justin

Thank you sir, It was a pleasure meeting all of you. I have the vent line on the things to do list and the new stubs and slugs will be here tomorrow. Glad yall had a good time and be sure to let me know when yall are coming back. I would love to meet back up with you guys. Thanks for all the compliments.

It was great meeting you guys and look forward to riding with you again. I could tell you guys had a handful on Rattle Rock with the muck on the ledges when I met you on the trail. You guys definitely have some very nice and capable rigs.

We will probably do another ride when it gets cooler. Temps were too much like being in Florida this time! James you were right about that 8ft ledge, it was the only spot I chose to get pulled up. Figured it would have been a really bad spot to break without a winch.