• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone want to ride Chocc next Saturday (10/26/13)

muddinmetal said:
$5 says one of these goobers makes it up :****:

Not taking that bet, Chad will go up it and I'm sure Josh will be right behind him, but I dang sure couldn't get mine to go up it last weekend!

What tire pressure are yall running? I had 8psi, maybe I should have dropped the rears on down since the rear of my rig is so light.

dragr1 said:
Not taking that bet, Chad will go up it and I'm sure Josh will be right behind him, but I dang sure couldn't get mine to go up it last weekend!

What tire pressure are yall running? I had 8psi, maybe I should have dropped the rears on down since the rear of my rig is so light.

I've never had to put any air in my rears and they are actually around 10 which is kinda high, but then again they never leak so I'm not messing with them.

My fronts leak very slowly but I try to maintain around 7 or 8 in them.

I got to thinking about it and I wonder if it had something to do with it being leaf sprung on all 4 corners. Leaf springs are bad about that wrapping, weird bending crap (whatever you call it) that makes it wheel hop easier than that of a linked rig. So I wonder if that's what kept making it break traction (the fact that it wanted to "hop" easier).

Could just be you just didn't find that secret line! :flipoff1:

TacomaJD said:
I've never had to put any air in my rears and they are actually around 10 which is kinda high, but then again they never leak so I'm not messing with them.

My fronts leak very slowly but I try to maintain around 7 or 8 in them.

I got to thinking about it and I wonder if it had something to do with it being leaf sprung on all 4 corners. Leaf springs are bad about that wrapping, weird bending crap (whatever you call it) that makes it wheel hop easier than that of a linked rig. So I wonder if that's what kept making it break traction (the fact that it wanted to "hop" easier).

Could just be you just didn't find that secret line! :flipoff1:

Guess I didn't find the secret line because I have watched Marc go up frontward and backwards in his leaf sprung ftoy-but it was drier then and that was a few years ago

That bitch is slick rite now. Ive always crawled it but not this last trip. One guy with Krawlers did after about 30 min of dicking around, but that's it.

snoball said:
That bitch is slick rite now. Ive always crawled it but not this last trip. One guy with Krawlers did after about 30 min of dicking around, but that's it.
My guess would be because there has not been much rain, and probaly little water running down to keep it clean and washed off, crawlers would love it better if it had 2 foot deep water running down it

I regret to inform you fellers that I will not be able to quack like a duck with y'all tomorrow. A lack of financial security and our impending annual Halloween party the night of 10/26/13 have made my attendance unlikely.

:gay:

Yea I gotta daddamn halloween party this Saturday night thats ****in up all my damn plans this weekend,,,,sumbitch better be good is all I know :****:

Sumbitchin Perry Fl is this weekend,,,ride at Durhamtown Telllico,,Chocco wheelin,,,and I gotta stay home and invent ,come up with,buy some kinda goddamn outfit to show up in at this ****in boofest crap in,,,gotta brang a whole pumpkin,,damn wheelbarrow and I don,tknow whatall hell.

zukiscott said:
Sumbitchin Perry Fl is this weekend,,,ride at Durhamtown Telllico,,Chocco wheelin,,,and I gotta stay home and invent ,come up with,buy some kinda goddamn outfit to show up in at this ****in boofest crap in,,,gotta brang a whole pumpkin,,damn wheelbarrow and I don,tknow whatall hell.

You ain't "GOTTA" do it......you could go wheeling if you wanted to molaugh

zukiscott said:
Wear those coveralls you had on at RBD last year, your will be the coolest ass person at the party

I hate to say it but I'm not going to make the ride tomorrow. I just made some last minute plans to spend some time with the kids tomorrow evening. I wish it was closer so I could ride a half day or something. I have my truck and sammy all packed up and ready to go too. Well y'all :afro: better post of some pics and videos of the ride. :driving: