• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone Wheel behind Emerald Ridge HS in Puyallup?

zebraic

So does anyone wheel behind Emerald Ridge High School in Puyallup? Ive been back there quite a bit and always end up meetin new people and wheelin with them, but i was just wondering if anyone knows if its illegal or not. It is kind of blocked off, but i heard thats just so people dont dump. Although, today i heard that cops patrol the place on quads lookin for people?? Would really like to know because its a fun after work place to go and get some mud on the tires :awesomework: THANKS!!!

Last edited:
We used to wheel/party out there alot in HS. A few years ago they really cracked down on the area and as far as I know its 100% closed. Ive heard people going in there, but your lucky if you're not caught. The problem mostly stemmed from stolen cars getting burned and dumped, so the landowner finally said f-it and closed it all. I've even heard of large scale "stings" with helicopters/spotlights/ mutiple police agencies busting people up there. A handful of my friends back then recieved pretty good tickets. If I were you, stay the hell away.

Brent

We used to wheel/party out there alot in HS. A few years ago they really cracked down on the area and as far as I know its 100% closed. Ive heard people going in there, but your lucky if you're not caught. The problem mostly stemmed from stolen cars getting burned and dumped, so the landowner finally said f-it and closed it all. I've even heard of large scale "stings" with helicopters/spotlights/ mutiple police agencies busting people up there. A handful of my friends back then recieved pretty good tickets. If I were you, stay the hell away.

Brent
damn thats crazy!! i just moved from the puyallup area about a month ago and i was there at least three times a week.. i know there is a huge problem with the dumping and burned cars. They built gates and stuff, but there is an actual road leading to a little hill you have to climb to get in. I thought that could have been there way of keeping dumpers out and letting wheelers in. Glad i never got caught though :) ive been stuck out there plenty of times, mostly around 2 in the morning though maybe thats y i got away with it.

Signs are posted - No Trespassing

Don't give the 4 wheeling comm. bad publicity
man thats crazy i never saw a sign where i was shown how to get in. no worries though it was my high school days :) now im more responsible about where i go. ill make sure to tell everyone i know to stop going there too. It would suck if they were on the news with choppers chasin them lol.

The gates and roadblocks should give you some kind of clue as well as the NO TRESPASSING signs that are all over the place(before asshats tear them down) Its private property and a big reason as to why the pierce co. sheriff hassles 4x4s in the area so much. Please stay out of there and help to not give us all a bad rep.

The gates and roadblocks should give you some kind of clue as well as the NO TRESPASSING signs that are all over the place(before asshats tear them down) Its private property and a big reason as to why the pierce co. sheriff hassles 4x4s in the area so much. Please stay out of there and help to not give us all a bad rep.
like i already said.. im not goin back and ill let the people i wheel with know. but there is no sign or gates the way i come in. just a hill in the middle of a dirt road. thanks everyone for letting me know that it is actually trespassing. the reason i started this thread was to find out if we would get in trouble. i never heard anything bad before, but when i heard they had cops on quads i figured it had to be for a reason. thats y i posted here ;) thanks again

like i already said.. im not goin back and ill let the people i wheel with know. but there is no sign or gates the way i come in. just a hill in the middle of a dirt road. thanks everyone for letting me know that it is actually trespassing. the reason i started this thread was to find out if we would get in trouble. i never heard anything bad before, but when i heard they had cops on quads i figured it had to be for a reason. thats y i posted here ;) thanks again
Kudos for checking, most people don't care enough to even ask. :awesomework: But if anything is "kind of blocked off" chances are it's closed, especially if gates are built on the original entrances and you have to go around.