• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP 04-16-16

Re:

That's why I don't have nice stuff. I would've done something cool, or more likely, dumped it and flipped it back over. Good use of the winch.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

I like wheelin' with sensible folks like that. YouTube hero's are cool....till you gotta waste your day zip tie'n their rig back together and only gettin' in like 30min. of ridin'. Jus me though I guess....

Re: Re: AOP 04-16-16

tonybolton said:
I like wheelin' with sensible folks like that. YouTube hero's are cool....till you gotta waste your day zip tie'n their rig back together and only gettin' in like 30min. of ridin'. Jus me though I guess....
Me too, I like riding and being in the woods. Plus driving a truck I'm not home much and I don't want to spend it all wrenching.

tonybolton said:

quoted for truth :dblthumb:

Re:

Yeah we had talked about having a race on that trail. But recovery would be hard since it would have to be done from the top and bottom. Winch cables are not that long. Haha

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

We would like to thank all the guys we rode with on Saturday and thanks for sending the video of john's close call Steve riding a new place is a blast but can't wait to get back to ride with Patrick & tony soon