• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP 25k Dollar Bounty Hill videos

You guys have :tc :tc. Rocks are coming at you like there shot from a cannon!! :****: Great video as usual

Awesome videos like always, but damn the videos dont do that hill any justice. Hats off to all the drivers.

Re: Re: AOP 25k Dollar Bounty Hill videos

TNGreg said:
Awesome videos like always, but damn the videos dont do that hill any justice. Hats off to all the drivers.
I've been wanting to say this but didn't want to offend the video guys. They do an unbelievable job, but this hill, when viewed from the bottom, looks absolutely impossible. Even after seeing it climbed, I still just sat there and looked at it thinking, there's no way! Last time when it was a little wet, a couple of them had trouble just approaching the actual obstacle. Great job to all drivers, film guys, and recovery guys. It was an awesome event.

Jamie Whitaker 46 second run on the AOP $25,000 Bounty Hill

Re: Re: AOP 25k Dollar Bounty Hill videos

tyldyl12 said:
I've been wanting to say this but didn't want to offend the video guys. They do an unbelievable job, but this hill, when viewed from the bottom, looks absolutely impossible. Even after seeing it climbed, I still just sat there and looked at it thinking, there's no way! Last time when it was a little wet, a couple of them had trouble just approaching the actual obstacle. Great job to all drivers, film guys, and recovery guys. It was an awesome event.

No offense taken. I tell people all the time that videos never do it any justice. Only way to truly understand is show up and see for yourself.

I saw the hill from the top last year...looks like a straight drop off! I don't see how a 5000lb machine would even come close to climbing it. Those of you that havnt seen it in person, I incourage you to. It's pretty insane