• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

~AOP 4 Cylinder Series 2016~

Rokcrler

We have scheduled several comps for the guys with the 4 cylinder engines. We will run 2 classes for this series and both classes will compete on the same hill or trail at each event. The entry fee will be $50.00 per driver and a portion of the parks fees for event day will also be added to the payout. This portion from the park will be allocated proportionally based on the percentage of competitors per class. Our goal with the 2 classes is to create a class that most basic 4x4 vehicles can compete against each other. While the list below is a general requirement the race director will have make the final decision on race day as to what class you will be eligible for.

The 2 classes will be set as follows.

STOCK MOD VEHICLES
-50% of original style body or more
-50% of stock frame or more
-No restrictions on suspension
-No restrictions on tire size
-No restrictions on power adders

BUGGY CLASS = Unlimited
-Full tube chassis
-No restrictions on suspension
-No restrictions on tire size
-No restrictions on power adders

Safety Requirements:
Cage or Exo
5 point harnesses
Neck brace
Arm restraints or doors or window nets
Full face DOT helmet
Fire extinguisher

First race is scheduled for November 12, 2016
The rest of the dates will be posted asap.

85701fcd41604782d8fc471af4502505.png

Shouldn't have any issue getting it back together. One question I had was on safety, does it have to be a full face helmet or would the half helmet that axel sells work okay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

This is one of the funest series to help with. It is simply amazing the beating these rigs take.

Sent from my S50c using Tapatalk

Got to see a bunch of you guys Saturday. Didn't get to talk much we got there as the meeting was starting but ran into yall on the trail a little later in the day. Watched Billstoy, the Flea, a couple sammy guys and the blue toyota truck (I can never remember dudes name) crawl a waterfall. After that didnt see you guys again. Cant wait to watch this series enjoy it more than the bouncers.

kmcminn said:
This is probably the coolest series in my opinion. I need a 4 cylinder trail bouncer.

I got one for sale that might do good in the stock mod class. 4cyl, 4to1,42's,60's