• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - $50,000.00 - Bounty Hill - April 9, 2016

Re:

She fell backwards and hit her head and was knocked out for several minutes. We got her in a neck brace and loaded on a back board. Then took her down the mountain on a side x side. They brought the paramedic up to her about the time we got her loaded on the side x side. Also had a couple of guys jump a drunk guy. He had some pretty bad cuts on his head, they took him to the hospital also to patch him up.

Sent from my S50c using Tapatalk

Re:

We actually went up the hill because someone called 911 for the drunk guy bleeding from the head. After we got up there is when we was told about her. She was pretty much unresponsive the whole time we was dealing with her. Was a scary sight for sure.

Benji, you and ALL the recovery crew did a flawless job again as usual keeping us drivers safe and getting us back on our wheels. You guys swing like monkeys running up and down the hills toting fire extinguishers and cables risking broken bones for sure. A few times I saw some of your guys go down, but got right back up and kept on trucking till you got there. I felt the fire extinguishers were used accordingly to what was on fire and not just RUN and BLAST showering everything in the general vicinity. Burkey's rig ignited multiple times and you guys maintained discipline to put it our without dousing too much. You guys are truly the reason why we take the chances driving that we do, knowing you guys are there to get us out when things go south and this weekend IT DEFINITELY WENT SOUTH FOR A NUMBER OF US. Tom has definitely hand picked a great crew in you guys, and orchestrates it perfectly.

On a side note, please take a minute to say a prayer for Jake Burkey and his dad. Jake's dad was taken to the hospital during the day with heart complications. Hoping for the best Jake. Gregg :dblthumb:

CHASMAN9 said:
On a side note, please take a minute to say a prayer for Jake Burkey and his dad. Jake's dad was taken to the hospital during the day with heart complications. Hoping for the best Jake. Gregg :dblthumb:

Well said Sir ;)

Re:

Pumpkin said:
Yes, that is my 4runner on rocks

It was great to not need you during the race this time, BUT, I blame Travis for afterwards. :flipoff1:

Again GREAT job by Pumkin and the hill crew! Very difficult hill to extract from ( couldn't use the Baconator much). There was a junkyard on the left side and no one was hurt!
Talked to Jake this morning and his Dad is in stable condition but they still are not sure what happened, they just know it was an 80% blockage.

Re:

86chevota said:
:dunno: to much fun???

Oh yah, Travis behind the wheel of a Rascal scooter will skin you up like you were drug through broken glass.

Picture this, Travis driving DOWNHILL on one of the old comp courses, at night, with moonshine guiding him, in my buggy. Need I say more? Thanks Benji for the skidder treatment. lol :driving: :driving: :driving:

Re:

Not sure what happened with the guy. I just know he was bleeding like a stuck pig. Who ever jumped the guy continued to hit and kick him after he was down.

Re:

CHASMAN9 said:
Oh yah, Travis behind the wheel of a Rascal scooter will skin you up like you were drug through broken glass.

Picture this, Travis driving DOWNHILL on one of the old comp courses, at night, with moonshine guiding him, in my buggy. Need I say more? Thanks Benji for the skidder treatment. lol :driving: :driving: :driving:

Dam hate I missed that!!! :tc

Re:

Pumpkin said:
Not sure what happened with the guy. I just know he was bleeding like a stuck pig. Who ever jumped the guy continued to hit and kick him after he was down.

Funny story . We started up the mountain and was told to pulled over and to stay put. No big deal until a guy bleeding like a stuck pig walking down the road comes over to us and said hey your taking me to my truck :****:. He just jump in my buddys Toyota like it was his :wtflol:. So my buddy drove him 70yds down the road and pulled over right at the cop car. The guy was so smart he put his shirt over his face :****: that didn't work so well for him!

Re:

I wondered how he got down, he was standing in front of my rig as we was put the lady on the backboard. I looked up and he was gone.

Re:

Don't think it was a recovery shirt, someone had taken their shirt off to wrap around his head, our RN but a bandage on it but he didn't seem to want that on there.