• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - ADVENTURE CHALLENGE SERIES - 2014

Just a few more wake ups and it will be on here at the AOP. Below is the current list of drivers and alternates. Its so great to see so many wanting to run for the money here in our very own Adventure Challenge Series that currently has $47,500.00 on the line. If your name is on the list and you can't make it happen please let us know so that we can inform the alternates so that they can be ready.
Adam Macke
Bobby Tanner
Brandon Dillon
Brandon Rogers
Bree Molitor
Brent Mewbourn
Brian Millsap
Bubba Bacon
Chad Groves
Chad Molitor
Dean Likliter
Donald Powell
Dustin Hensley
Ethan Tanner
Geno Fitzgerald
Greg Cary
Jake Burkey
Jamie Whitaker
Jason Spegal
Jeff Sanes
Jordan Tanner
Josh McAllister
Keith Dietrich
Kenny Forbes
Kevin Posey
Lawrence Collins
Mark Mathis
Matt Brinker
Nathan Lambert
Nick Cooper
Nick Sosebee
Pete Deck
Randal Key
Richie Keith
Roger King
Shawn Tolson
Steven Woolsey
Tim Bacon
Tim Bacon Sr.
Tim Cameron
Tim Justice
Todd Puckett
Travis Lovett
Travis Vance
William Stewart

ALTERNATES
Peter Basler
Marc Musselman
Rusty Nut
Wes Kean
Shannon Webster
Justin Holt
Chris Morgan

adventureoffroadpark said:
Just a few more wake ups and it will be on here at the AOP. Below is the current list of drivers and alternates. Its so great to see so many wanting to run for the money here in our very own Adventure Challenge Series that currently has $47,500.00 on the line. If your name is on the list and you can't make it happen please let us know so that we can inform the alternates so that they can be ready.

Gregg Cary

ALTERNATES

Got a few calls yesterday and the only one that can make it is listed above. Sorry

molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

There was a 15 second run on the hill. TC was second fastest. I'm pretty sure.....it was a orange buggy.

TNGreg said:
I could be wrong, LOL.....Pretty sure TC was overall winner though.
Yeah it was hard to hear the announcer..I enjoyed the Bounty HIll and Fall rock Race course much more than this one. The hill didn't really allow the drivers to use the throttle very much. Also no rollovers....which is exciting but does slow the event down tremendously with the recovery.