• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP area locals.

Dirt700

There is a gentleman coming to look at my slide in camper. I got it on/off my gooseneck using a tractor with forks and a forklift. The factory jacks won't work, because trailer is to wide. So is there any of y'all close that might be able to help unload it, if he buys. He lives in SC and doesn't want to make the drive to Arkansas if possible, I don't blame him.

Here is the setup
e68a8d15a7c5585dcc258f5fb65389d6.jpg
565844160394514cfcf1beed2ede8bb8.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

jeeptj99 said:
see if you can get hold of Travis Lovett. He's got a shop right there i think he's got a backhoe and tractor.
I guess I could message him, never met the guy

No idea if any of the buildings in or next to the park have a lift (2 or 4 post) of any kind, but that would do the trick as well.

Check with Karen (423-five eight two-7060 or Benji (Hardline name Pumpkin).

Re: Re: AOP area locals.

ridered3 said:
No idea if any of the buildings in or next to the park have a lift (2 or 4 post) of any kind, but that would do the trick as well.

Check with Karen (423-five eight two-7060 or Benji (Hardline name Pumpkin).
Thanks

Not sure if Travis has a lift in his shop of not. He does have a backhoe. I don't have any means to lift it at the park. We have a tractor but no front end loader. If you loaded it backwards, would the factory jacks catch the edge of the trailer? If so, he could back up on the trailer and the under the camper (this only works if he is setting on a truck, not a trailer)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Pumpkin said:
Not sure if Travis has a lift in his shop of not. He does have a backhoe. I don't have any means to lift it at the park. We have a tractor but no front end loader. If you loaded it backwards, would the factory jacks catch the edge of the trailer? If so, he could back up on the trailer and the under the camper (this only works if he is setting on a truck, not a trailer)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I believe he is putting it in a truck, I'm not sure the jacks catch enough to hold, if Travis doesn't have something, the guy may just have to come get it, I don't have time to turn around the camper, and hate to in case guy changes his mind. Thanks for the help

Build some brackets that that extend the jacks outside the trailer. What I did with mine.

jmf said:
Build some brackets that that extend the jacks outside the trailer. What I did with mine.
I may do that tomorrow, I'm missing one jack, the guy that is looking to buy, is supposed to be finding one

You could always jack it up high enough off the trailer and them build something to support it .Like some cement blocks and 4x4 across the trailer. then drive the trailer out.
We also loaded one a friends trailer with just 1 back hoe a couple hi lifts. We put the bucket under the front of the camper with a 4x4 boards and plywood for support under the front of the camper. and the hi lifts on the back. raised it high enough to get the trailer under it. Backed the trailer under it until it got close to the hi lifts. then lowered the camper down onto some pipes we had sitting on the trailer bed. Then used a come along to move the camper forward. moving the pipes from back to front as needed.. Then we just jack the camp up enough to get the pipes out . lowered it down.
He takes it off the same way.

jeeppoor said:
You could always jack it up high enough off the trailer and them build something to support it .Like some cement blocks and 4x4 across the trailer. then drive the trailer out.
We also loaded one a friends trailer with just 1 back hoe a couple hi lifts. We put the bucket under the front of the camper with a 4x4 boards and plywood for support under the front of the camper. and the hi lifts on the back. raised it high enough to get the trailer under it. Backed the trailer under it until it got close to the hi lifts. then lowered the camper down onto some pipes we had sitting on the trailer bed. Then used a come along to move the camper forward. moving the pipes from back to front as needed.. Then we just jack the camp up enough to get the pipes out . lowered it down.
He takes it off the same way.
May try that working on some extension for jacks, may have to use hi-lift for the fourth one
45c5b73f18fdd5338d026f54103cfd41.jpg

nealcj8 said:
What ya going to get to replace it?
No sure yet, found a slide in camper in WV that has slide out, and been looking around for a enclosed with living quarters, or a toy hauler with large enough garage. What I really want, cost more than I want to pay

dwa2469 said:
Justin, text Chuck. We are not too far, he may have some Ideas.
Ok, I knew y'all lived pretty close