• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP benefit ride for Skinny November 22nd

Cliff Gulley

Hello everyone, I just wanted to get the word out. We will be having a benefit ride for a dear friend of mine and the rock bouncing community. Greg "Skinny" Bradford has been diagnosed with stage four pancreatic cancer. You all have probably meet or seen Skinny and his son Caden at any racing event at AOP. He is one of the greatest guys you'll ever meet and is very passionate about our sport. Please come out November the 22nd help support our friend in a hard time.

You can send any donations to:

Greg Bradford
53 Bradford Lane
Winchester, TN 37398

I'm thinking about coming down for this. I've never been to AOP before. Looks like the park's website is down. I'd like to do a full day of wheeling on as many different trails as possible. Is this the kind of place where there are lots of trails to go on? I'm not really into sitting at the bottom of a hill and watching everybody else all day. Anybody I could tag along with on the trails? I have an Ultra4 style buggy on 40s.

Re:

Lots of trails over 20 of each difficulty. I'm sure you will have no trouble finding someone to join in with. Lots of good folks will be down for this little ride. And the shenanigans with probably get on the crazy side of things.

Re:

I'm pretty sure they will do a little racing around the short course also. Not a 100% sure but not to hard to talk Tom into doing some racing. I don't care what it is he will try to race it

if nothing don't happen will a few rigs from HPO area up this Saturday. Had the trip planned before this came up so be glad we can help out and have some fun at an awesome park.

Yall come on out I know of 5 bouncers that's going to be there no comp just good o hill killing