• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Bounty Hill $25,000.00 - August 15, 2015

Batmobile Will said:
If Yall ever catch anyone stealing anything let the owner Tom know !!! No matter who it is they will be bared for life from AOP !!! Tom don't play and he might just kick there @$$ to

Ill correct you on this, If someone catches someone stealing they should drag the bleeding carcus to Tom and let him know what happened. Right? ;)

Pumpkin said:
It is a 1/2 mile, but seems longer I guess because of it being up hill. Yes the road is a lot smoother and wider now. Walking traffic will go in the lower side of 41. It brings you to the bottom of the hill.

The road is a lot smoother as in a Tahoe on 285's would make it or will me and the 3 kids need to hit the walking trail with our hiking boots...?

fltruckwash said:
The road is a lot smoother as in a Tahoe on 285's would make it or will me and the 3 kids need to hit the walking trail with our hiking boots...?

Think we may throw a 4x4 atv in bed of truck to ride to the hill on. Wife just had her baby maker removed a week ago so she isnt up for alot of walking.

How much room for spectators at the hill? Hate to drive over 4hrs and not even be able to see the hill for all the people crowed into small area

Re:

Anyone from around aop or headed to there tomorrow. I have a buddy that needs a Ford passenger side axle and stub shaft.

highrolrcustoms said:
Think we may throw a 4x4 atv in bed of truck to ride to the hill on. Wife just had her baby maker removed a week ago so she isnt up for alot of walking.

How much room for spectators at the hill? Hate to drive over 4hrs and not even be able to see the hill for all the people crowed into small area

If you're expecting to be right on the action that's not gonna happen. It will be packed and I know Tom is big on safety so he'll have the crowd quite a ways back. Having seen this hill run a few times now, it would be real dangerous to be anywhere close to it.

Re:

tyldyl12 said:
Will there be some type of food in or around the park
at lunchtime?
There should be vendors on or near the top of the hill serving food... I believe it was the damn locals last time

Re:

Thanks. Gonna be interesting to see the turnout. It was packed last time and I look for it to be 10 times as bad this time.

Re:

Food vendors will be at the top and the bottom of the Hill I do believe. Just not sure how it will work out trying to keep them supplied.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

One day Matt and Cole will have these races streaming live and we'll be gathering up at a buddy's house paying for them like UFC fights

I was talking with someone about that the other day. How on a big time hill like this wish it was streaming live to watch id pay to watch it :****:

Blackout Climbed it First.
Adam Perdue 2nd but slower
TC climbed it faster
Then Wes Kean Beat his time
The Ethan Spegal ran it in like 53 seconds and still is in the lead.
Riot Buggy Rolled
Hill Killer Rolled
Bubba Bacon climbed it but slower time.