• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Bounty Hill $25,000.00 - September 12, 2015

jeeptj99 said:
You were so close a couple years ago. I damn near fell down the hill.

BUT 25K has to help a little.

Thanks, wish I had the motor I have now then!!

CHASMAN9 said:
That's kind of what I was hoping as well as the other 7 who made it as well. Knew there was a line, just had to find it. Just hope the weather holds out for this weekend, after that, it can rain like hell. molaugh

It's a good line but it's not the one that's gonna take the 25k home!!

Jwhit55 said:
It's a good line but it's not the one that's gonna take the 25k home!!

HAHAHAHAHA, nice try Mr Blue Oval.... Gonna have to one shot it to grab that handful of dead presidents... :driving:

Re:

If Jamie's time is beat, I think it will be the line he used a few years ago. One shot the 1st ledge right up the middle.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Re:

Pumpkin said:
If Jamie's time is beat, I think it will be the line he used a few years ago. One shot the 1st ledge right up the middle.

This guy gets it!!

Re:

Pumpkin said:

^^^THIS!!! :****:

Re:

I think Jamie's Time can be beat, because he did back up on the lower ledge. But I don't think shaving 14 seconds will happen. I see a low 40 second run possible.

He was walking up the hill with Bobby after the race. I walked over and spoke with him. I had to tell him I felt horrible for the bad luck. He was still in great spirits hats off to a great man with a great run. I was at the first race and this one. I don't know if anyone can ever top the run he had going!