• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Crawling For Reid - March 3-4, 2017

jeeptj99 said:
You're welcome to roll with us. We aren't planning on doing anything crazy at all. 1 guy will have the kids with him and my dad's yj the roll cage is garbage so we will be just kicking it. MAYBE hit a short black trail or something. How many you got with you?

Thanks for the offer. Sounds like we may fit in with y'all in terms of not doing anything too crazy. So far it'll be two XJ's with 33's, lockers, winches, etc.

Will try and get with you this weekend to ride or at least put a face with a screen name.

tonybolton said:
I can't hang with all the black trail big boy bouncers in your group :'(

Sheeeeeetttt I wish I could roll with the guys on foty-trees. Us poor folk got to turn out head when you roll in the park.

Anyone have a 32 spine 1310 cv output flange. It is for an NP241, it's common on lots of junk over the years. If anyone had one it'd make my day a lot easier.

17097699_10154173488371898_7357905129401332543_o.jpg

Y'all look out for this guy!
Tommy Ford

tbacon38 said:
Drivers List:

Chad Groves
Jonathan Andrews
Big Tim Bacon
Bubba Bacon
Josh Moore
Chad Moliter
Nathan Lambert
Terry Frost
Casey Marlow
Derrek Hoover
Kyle Sims
Robert Roach
Richie Keith
Lee Logan
Bobby Tanner
Jimmy Smith
Kenny Forbes
Brent Mewbourne
Steven Robinson
Mark Mathis
Adam Perdue
Nick Sosebee
Wes Kean
Devin Jarrett

This is the most current drivers list I have right now, sorry I keep copying and pasting this. I am not really sure how to do it and keep it up to date and on the current page of the post for yall to see it. Looking forward to seeing everyone out there this weekend and having fun.

Add Todd Durham and Michael Twyman to the list please Sir!

muddinmetal said:
Anyone have a 32 spine 1310 cv output flange. It is for an NP241, it's common on lots of junk over the years. If anyone had one it'd make my day a lot easier.

Possibly...let me check. I feel like I bought a 1330 to replace one, one time and tossed the old one into the pile.

Loading up the last of the stuff for the weekend and hope to be on the road by 10 and there by noonish. Will get camp setup then ready to :driving:

Looks like awesome weather and plenty of support for a great cause and family!

Re: Re:

tonybolton said:
Will someone save me a spot for my two wheel drive to rig? I can't ball like you Hardline high rollers :'(
He'll leave a trail of Benjamin's as he pulls out to pay y'all peasants for your efforts.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Long shot, but anyone coming happen to have a scout dana 44 rear axle shaft? My axle is from a '78...
PM me if you do please