• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Four Banger Series 2 - January 16, 2016

for anyone with a 4 cylinder rig, don't be afraid to come out and run... these are really fun and are more set up for crawler type courses, not hill killing

the way these courses are set up it is anyone's to win!

We are going to back up the start time a little from the 1st round due to the cooler morning temps.

Drivers meeting will be at 10AM CST at the pavilion.

Runs will start by 11am CST

Where is everyone coming from? I'm 6.5 hrs north from northern Kentucky. I'm staying the weekend probably get a hotel. Any recommendations? I wish I had a toy hauler or at least an enclosed trailer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

simpletoy said:
Where is everyone coming from? I'm 6.5 hrs north from northern Kentucky. I'm staying the weekend probably get a hotel. Any recommendations? I wish I had a toy hauler or at least an enclosed trailer

Holiday Inn will give you a huge discount if you mention the AOP. You can also go on the parks website and link directly to it for your discount.

smbroady82 said:
Drivers list for Race #2

Stock Mod Class
Jeff150 Jeff F.
Yotabuggy 87
cmac Corey Mcdonald
351yj Zeb Butler
jellybiscuit Rhyn brogden

Buggy Class
Marczuk Marc L.
Rokcrler "Mo"
5onrocks Micah T.
simpletoy
alscott
865yota
Ill be there in my 82 first gen. lamar steele

toyota104 said:
Ill be there in my 82 first gen. lamar steele

There he is! How about letting a bro put around in that new sweet black Toyota this weekend?
Or the red one if you're racing the black one, I'm not too picky ;)

CHEVEEP_POS said:
If all goes as planned I will be there racing the buggy class I assume. Three link front. Four link rear.

Yep, buggy class. Since you have to have half your "stock" suspension for the stock mod class, among other things

smbroady82 said:
There he is! How about letting a bro put around in that new sweet black Toyota this weekend?
Or the red one if you're racing the black one, I'm not too picky ;)

ill be racing the black one this weekend. and im in the middle of making a few changes on the red one or I would let you drive it.

adventureoffroadpark said:
Holiday Inn will give you a huge discount if you mention the AOP. You can also go on the parks website and link directly to it for your discount.

Awesome info thanks for that for sure

ROCKRAWL said:
I'll there there in the buggy class if I get mine back together

I believe you was the one that I seen on trail 3 at windrock a few weeks ago ur buddy in the xj on reds made the slab at the bottom look like a cake walk. Sweet looking buggy you got is it Toyota?