• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP Hate to party (14.01.2017)

BUG-E J said:
Does he hang out with woodlee? At tub rock last srrs race woodlee had a black dude with him that was cool as ice. When woodlee introduced him he shouted white buggies matter!
Yeah, that's him. Was on his RZR then cause buggy wasn't done yet.
His buggy is a WOD white tube with orange skins.

jeff150 said:
Yeah, that's him. Was on his RZR then cause buggy wasn't done yet.
His buggy is a WOD white tube with orange skins.
Yeah we were having a pretty good time :drinkers:

02094bebeac111f2a93eef4caf45f57f.jpg

BUG-E J said:
Does he hang out with woodlee? At tub rock last srrs race woodlee had a black dude with him that was cool as ice. When woodlee introduced him he shouted white buggies matter!

If he was a tall guy, that might have been Anthony Franklin. I have been told he is as funny as they come.

jeeptj99 said:
hahahah where you been dude?
I been chillin, eating and riding... a lot. I'm back tho... that **** dump Facebook is easy to get wrapped up in dammit. Kinda sold out on my fam and didn't even realize it ... I'm back tho... man I forgot how much I missed y'all morons. Haha

pholmann said:
Is he 1tonzr2 on here? LIve in Manchester TN? I think that's who I bought my atlas from.
yea i live in Winchester Tn. I sold a 4.3 atlas to a guy back this summer.

Man when yall got out and had to pull the spare out to climb it I was dying laughing! :rolf:

Re:

Ryan is good people. I deployed with his dad in 03-04. One of the hardest working men I know. Ryan you have to post a picture of your truck from high school.

Sent from my S50c using Tapatalk