• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Independance Weekend - July 4-7, 2013

Going to come and ride Saturday. Got here of us coming. It is our first time to the park. I hope they have good maps or is it pretty easy to get around? Really looking forward to it.]

good maps !! look for Tom /owner. He will be happy to tell you about park and He will set up with others of your level who know the park!

billstoy said:
good maps !! look for Tom /owner. He will be happy to tell you about park and He will set up with others of your level who know the park!

Great thanks for the information. I will be on the look out for Tom.

Not sure if I'm working Saturday or not. But either way I will be there sometime Saturday. Probably be just after lunch

Adventure Offroad Park & Nature Center
Due to the inclement weather forecasted for today and the potential for flooding the park will be closed for today, July 4th. We will reevaluate it tomorrow.

We are good to go. We have only received about 1.5 inches of rain thus far and the entrance to the park is free and clear of water. It will be slick but will make for some great wheeling.

I might stop by and see ya'll today, going that direction this morning. But me and Eddie will be there tomorrow after lunch to ride.

The trails are looking great. A little slick but I took the JK up and toured the trails and all is good. Come on out and enjoy some trails on this great weekend. Tomorrow night will be our 1st full night ride.

I'm gona come up rain or shine to cook on your grill on the porch if that is ok!! drink a little shine. and do a little trail riding . even if it is just time away..with good people . hope for good weather tomorrow nite. :drinkers: are the fire works still on ? or are you gona save them till bounty nite ?

Due to the excessive rain we've had today and the rain still falling we have cancelled the Fireworks show tonight. We will reschedule them at a later date. The park will remain open all night.

Damn just got home. Went to check out a stuck vehicle to see if we could help. Ended up cutting a sidewall, broke winch cable, broke roller fair-lead , killed the driver side of the body (yes worse then it already was) the tube door won't close now. Lets just say trail 30 after 3 days of rain is no place for a 6,200lb vehicle. I think the dirt on that side of the park is totally different. haha but I had a blast. Thanks Billstoy and your co-pilot for all the help.

I like to take credit !!! I told you before you came, I'd ride with you !! BUT CORY did all the work!! wore the guy out.. You got his request only hope you set up a ride ,, I hope to come too! Seeya on the trails !! :dblthumb:

Well the weekend didn't turn out as planned due to the extreme rainfall and flooding. We will move the Fireworks show to our Bounty Hill run on Aug 17. We will also have our 2nd full night ride following the fireworks. A big thanks to all the ones that did come to this weekends mud fest.....