• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP New Years Bounty Videos

Thanks for the videos guys, I'm pretty sure Justin Holt got the best show award that guy put a beating on his Buggy and it was awesome to watch.

thanks for the videos. i was just trying to give the crowd a show if i couldn't make it. congrats to little tim for the win. he did what i was trying to do. :driving:

LOL! I used to say that same thing racing the Mustang! If you can't win....at least do something to STEAL THE SHOW!!! Good job man....you got mucho cajones!!!

Re: Re: AOP New Years Bounty Videos

throttlejunkie said:
Wow! Did anyone see the damage on this rig, anyone know what let loose? Rod end, mount, frame?
Broke a joint, he was running 3/4 I think.

throttlejunkie said:
Wow! Did anyone see the damage on this rig, anyone know what let loose? Rod end, mount, frame?
Hahah. I would say all of those. Good lord man. That's insane. I'd be pissed at myself, or someone for sure. Looked like about a 2000 dollar or so run. Sheesh

my crappy video of Travis climbing the hill. He was the first one to climb it and it caught me by surprise when he jumped up the ledge.
YouTube

Did the guy that won just make it up faster than Travis? Just asking cause his run look really fast also.

Little Tim, Jordan Gaddis and Travis all climbed the hill. Little Tim was the fastest to the top. When Travis came over the ledge he was to far to the right and had to back up to cross the finish line. He's run was smoking fast but backing up to cross the line hurt his over all time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts