• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - NYR - Bounty - December 31, 2015 - January 3, 2016

cumminsontherocks said:
Got to aop this afternoon. Didn't go far but its not as wet as I expected. We will see in the morning!

Report back on how wet the trails are if you get a chance. Thanks.

Re: Re: AOP - NYR - Bounty - December 31, 2015 - January 3, 2016

tonybolton said:
Buy a jacket ya wuss :p 8)

Hey hey, no one pulled your string woody! I hate when I say **** and it comes back on me.

cumminsontherocks said:
Awesome weekend! Was a little chilly for us fla guys but we had a blast. First time out on redone buggy and on new red labels...what a damn difference!!
Where's the build thread for the buggy? Pics? You can't tease us, and not show us the goods.

Eddyj said:
Where's the build thread for the buggy? Pics? You can't tease us, and not show us the goods.
I can't ever keep up with build threads so I gave up. If I could add pics in less then 2 days I might try. Photo bucket sux. Tap talk won't upload. Screw it! Haha

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I have an iPhone. I just edit the pic down about 25% with the crop option. It usually loads just by attaching it under your reply.
Or email the pics to yourself. Just choose a smaller size when attaching to email. Then post the pic you sent yourself.

cumminsontherocks said:
I can't ever keep up with build threads so I gave up. If I could add pics in less then 2 days I might try. Photo bucket sux. Tap talk won't upload. Screw it! Haha

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I gave up on updating build threads. It seems Instagram is where stuff is now. It's quick and easy.