• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Ride for Tyler - November 21, 2015

jeff150

Copied from AOP Facebook page:

Join us at the AOP to make one little guys dream come true. His dream is to have his own rig and to ride with all his heroes.

Donate through paypal to this email address: [email protected]

Inexplicable things happen every day. That was the explanation of Tyler's propensity for speed, danger, mud and rocks. Before he could speak he had discovered the viscosity of Rockwell grease, to keep his mouth shut on difficult sections, and how far he could flex his tricycle. It was in his blood....he was the offspring of off-road enthusiasts!

That's what his parents told themseves again March 10, 2015 when Tyler was diagnosed with pre-b cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia. This was also in his blood and he would have to attack it the way he had always attacked life! True to form, Tyler has fought through months of treatment. He has schooled the Vanderbilt Oncology staff on the art of rzr riding, rock bouncing, and crawling.

His off-road expeditions have been severely limited but, he has held on to his love for the sport by watching you tube videos of his heroes. Trust me the staff knows your names!

Tyler has 3 more years of treatment and we pray he continues to win and become cancer free so he can achieve all his dreams. One of his biggest dreams is to get to ride with his off-road heroes. To be a part of the camaraderie that exists only between those who understand all hills need to be conquered and a little dirt never hurt anybody!

All proceeds will go toward the purchase of a new or used side x side.

Saturday $30 each
Weekend $50 each

Please help us make this happen,

Hey guys this is a cause we all need get behind.Jimmy and his boy are diehard wheelers .Jimmy started Golden mt park we all hav to thank him for that.He also has built many rigs for people over the years.This is not someones friends brothers cousin, this is one of our own so please help out if you can.

Well said Rockwell 1 I challenge the people who I have helped on the trail or have welded on their rigs to come out for this cause! A lot of you offered to pay me for welding. I have never taken a dime for it. Now here is a good place to give that money you offered me. I will be there let's make this epic for good people.

DAMN !!! Sam lays the smack down!!!! I will say it too, anyone who has ate our food or followed our trail rides please help .If you hav not met Tyler he will melt your heart.

I have never met Tyler but I have known Jimmy for a while and they just don't come any better than he is!!!

I will have to work that day, but will head down that night after I get off work. I will lay the same challenge as Big Sam. If I have ever helped turn you back over, drug you back to the trailer or just helped get you out of the woods. Then this is a way to repay the favor.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Please help get the word out. Thanks

Attachments

• Ride_For_Tyler_2.jpg
    Ride_For_Tyler_2.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 107
Riding at GMP Welded on 2 rigs got cash from both of tbem to donate..That's what I like !!!

I'm telling you what Sam, if you get cash from all the people you've helped, I'll bring my tractor and round bailer cause we'll have to bail the money!! Just talked to my transmission man and he said I would have it in time to go, so I should make this one.

Tyler getting to take Big Sam's buggy for a ride. Thanks a million Sam. He had a blast.

Attachments

• 20151107_180842.jpg
    20151107_180842.jpg
    546.3 KB · Views: 108
That was my pleasure Jimmy! ! Tyler did a fantastic job of driving us around the park I had as much fun as he did!!Just a little more seat time and he will be a better driver than you Jimmy. .hahaha He is a great kid with a lot of heart. Everyone that can needs to come to AOP the 21st for his birthday ride!!!