• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - RockFall - October 18-20,2013

GABuggy said:
Thanks guys.. It was a lot of fun and I look forward to some more events.. My buggy is built like a 4 wheel drive dunebuggy. Super lightweight, lots of wheel speed and low center of gravity. My time was not that great. I messed up on the bottom section and knocked the buggy into Neutral (rookie mistake). I thought I broke something so I stopped but then I realized I was in Neutral and I got going again.

Has anyone found any Videos yet?

Is your buggy mark Settels old buggy?

rafter b2000 said:
Is your buggy mark Settels old buggy?

Yep, I bought the buggy from Mark last year. I have made a few small upgrades (Wiring Harness, 4 Link Suspension, yukon grizzly lockers) but the chassis, powerplant and drivetrain was from Mark. He built a great buggy and I was thrilled when he agreed to let me buy it. I just hope I can learn to drive it as well as Mark did.

A huge thanks to all the fans that came out to support this event. The drivers put on a show and drove those rigs. Here is the list of drivers taking home some cash.

Buggy Event
1st Travis Lovett
2nd Jason Spegal
3rd Kenny Forbes
4th Travis Vance
5th Tim Bacon

Side by Side
Tim Cameron 900/1000
Ernie York 800

I just wanted to say what a great weekend I had!! Thanks Tom ! For a great park . I cant wait to see your future upgrades and new trails! I look forward to the next big weekend ! booyang