• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP Saturday

redneckengineered said:
I'll be there to ride, camp, and :drinkers: flashemifyougotem loller.gif :woot:

:****:

So when do they run power to your pad at AOP? I figured as much as you are there you might as well just build something like in that book of faces picture. molaugh

YA something like that, meeting some friends to do some wheelin and get away for a few days ... Enjoy some warmer weather and burn up a few vacation days!

Rockwells607 said:
YA something like that, meeting some friends to do some wheelin and get away for a few days ... Enjoy some warmer weather and burn up a few vacation days!

Hell yeah man! Wish I could break away and do some wheeling with you Yankees! molaugh Enjoy man!

many people are going to AOP this Sat. due to concerns about riding at the other place. Should be a good crowd at either!

billstoy said:
many people are going to AOP this Sat. due to concerns about riding at the other place. Should be a good crowd at either!

Wish I could make it. Weather is going to be awesome. I have to be in Vegas all next week for work so I got a bunch of loose ends I need to get tied up this weekend before I head out to the land of hookers and booze. Tell Tom I said to go **** himself