• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - SFWDA Trailfest - May 1-3, 2015

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
TrailFest 2015 registration is now LIVE!
Save $20 now till Dec 25th

Join the Southern Four Wheel Drive Association for a fun event at Adventure Off Road Park, May 1-3, 2015 and support TrailFest 2015.

This year we've lowered costs and still plan to offer even more activities. Camping and Dinner is all included! Order now to book for just $79 as an Active Member, or just $39 for Saturday only which still includes camping, and our main event dinner. Tom at AOP says the park is all ours for the weekend so we plan to make the most of it!

TrailFest is one of two key events for SFWDA each year and this year's event will be the best ever. Our event schedule will include Excursion rides on Friday afternoon and Saturday to some beautiful scenic local vistas; scheduled trail rides at AOP; fun and challenging obstacle course schedule; and scheduled Ladies Only rides on Saturday. All pricing includes the costs of a Saturday night dinner, and camping on site for 3 nights. SFWDA and our supporting Business Partners will be supporting a raffle on Saturday evening.

The event will also include a Kids play area and other family friendly activities. SFWDA will sponsor a Tread Lightly educational session on Saturday morning to promote the core values of responsible wheeling.

Come join us and share a great weekend in the Tennessee mountains and support the Southern Four Wheel Drive Association.

If you aren't yet an SFWDA Member and would like to attend, please go to our Member Registration Page where you can join our association and register for TrailFest all at once!

Before Christmas Save $20
Before March 1 $10
After March 1 - Regular Price

Before Christmas Before March 1 After March 1
Member Registration $79 $89 $99
Passenger Registration $20 $24 $29
Saturday Only $39 $49 $49

Be sure to register early to take advantage of special pricing!

http://www.sfwda.org/event-calendar#id=102&wid=201&cid=1044

The Dixie Run is at Golden Mountain Park in Sparta, TN, around the last weekend in September or first weekend in October

Weather looks like it's going to be nice, I believe I will head that way Fri. morning

Funny how things change. jeepfest just wasn't for me. Did meet one friendly SFWDA person! it was a great day for a road trip.

Did you go down to the obstacle course? It was a blast! This is one of the best SFWDA events I have ever been too! Weather perfect, Trails dry and able to crawl everything. Made lots of new friends and there was plenty to do. Glad to see such a great turn out 392 was the announced final number. Look for articles about it in Crawl Magazine the editor was there covering the event!

I'm a founding member of AOP, but something has been changing. All good things do ! Great place to ride. Some great black trails. lots of good people at AOP.
:-\

billstoy said:
I'm a founding member of AOP, but something has been changing. All good things do ! Great place to ride. Some great black trails. lots of good people.
:-\

How so? Did you not get special treatment or something? You where given a free membership the first year......a healthy reduced rate on the second year. The owner even paid the SFWDA fees for his own employees to attend. The neighbors of the park that live on the same road also paid the full SFWDA fees to attend the event. The guys that have stood by our side from the beginning and helped cut at least half the trails and at least 20 new trails this year alone for this event paid full event fee. Are you special or something? It was no secret that SFWDA had the park this past weekend for months now.

TOM

I did not say anything negitive!
I did not choose to support SFWDA. for past issues.
I did not ask for anything Saturday.

It a new SFWDA, you should give it a try.You can sign up for free through this forum John G. already paid your dues. Tom Thanks for the park all your hard work and even working the time clock at the event. It was awesome!

SFWDA puts on a great event. I'm not typically into big organized club type events but Dixie Run has been my exception to that for several years. Trail fest was equally enjoyed and I'll be back no doubt.

2010 Jim's Garage 4429
2012 Jim's Garage YJ
2013 Wide Open Design WFO

I had a blast and will be back to Trailfest next year. I like that SFWDA is also supporting private parks. AOP has gotten even better than the last time I was there. :dblthumb:

Good event,good park,good people,good wheeling,good weather. Don't really know how you could go wrong with all that!!