• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Toy Run - November 22-24, 2013

adventureoffroadpark

We are very happy to announce our Toy Run date. It will be Nov 22-24, 2013 to support the "Christmas For Kids" for the Marion County, Tn. Sheriffs Department. A minimum of a $20 new, unwrapped gift will be required per vehicle per day. Please make plans to attend and support the children of Marion County, Tennessee and the Sheriffs Department in their effort. Let's all make a difference in some kids life this year...... :woot:

Re: Re: AOP - Toy Run - November 29 - December 1, 2013

I'm in, can we go ahead a day start dropping off toys? In case other things come up like work that will not let us attend.

Re: AOP - Toy Run - November 29 - December 1, 2013

When I scheduled it showed RPD as the weekend before. This weekend was wide open when I scheduled this.

Tom and I talked by phone. Thanksgiving is wrong on the Hardline Calendar. That is what caused the hiccup. Holidays come from the software and I don't see a way to change it. But the dates are now correct in the post and calendar for this ride.

This will make 3 weekends in a row of great wheeling and gives us all a chance to give to a good cause! With RBD in the middle it will be a recipe for epic beatdowns! Its great to see parks like AOP and Choc doing these charities for the less fortunate. see you all out there on the trail!

Just a few weeks to go. We are really looking forward to our first Toy Run. Help us put a smile on a child's face. We are asking for a $20 gift per vehicle per day. Free camping, showers, etc.....

U can count me in nothin better than seeing a smile on a child's face and knowing if it was for you they'd have not had a Christmas even if you can't ride make a donation for those that aren't as well off as some of us because a little from each one of us goes a long way for someone going without .

krackem said:
U can count me in nothin better than seeing a smile on a child's face and knowing if it was for you they'd have not had a Christmas even if you can't ride make a donation for those that aren't as well off as some of us because a little from each one of us goes a long way for someone going without .
Toys Toys toys

TOY RUN.....We need your help on this one. Just a little over a week to go until our first Toy Run on the weekend of Nov 23rd. We are asking for a new, unwrapped, $20 gift per vehicle per day. This value can either be one gift or a combination of gifts. Everything else is free. Please help us put a smile on a child's face this Christmas. All gifts go to the Marion County Sheriffs department and their Christmas For Kids campaign. If you can't make the ride you are still welcome to drop a gift at the park or you can drop them at Tom's 4x4 Superstore in Chattanooga, TN.