• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired AR-10 For Sale or Trade for Parts

Resqtek

I have a new buggy that I am looking to make my own. I also have firearms that I have not shot in so long. So I am looking to trade for parts or sell outright.

I am looking for an Atlas II, 4.3L V6, 4 spd automatic transmission, or of course cash.

I built this AR-10, the lower is a Iron Ridge Arms, the upper/Barrel are a DPMS 24" combo, I had an adjustable gas block installed, the scope is a Leupold Mark 4 LR/T 4.5-14x50mm (30mm) M1 TMR, I have a PEPR mount for the scope, and a MagPul PRS stock. The barrel has been fluted for weight reduction, and there is an AAC QC Muzzle Brake. I also have 3 MagPul P-Mags.

Price: $2500

I am willing to ship from dealer to dealer at buyer's expense.

DPMS Bull 20 Upper with a Nikon M-223 2.5-10x40 Laser IRT Black Matte Riflescope (BDC 600). I have put less than 25 rounds through the package. I will also throw in an AAC QC muzzle brake that I purchased and never installed. Price: $1000 OBO

Will ship on buyers dime.

Sorry about that, the upper is a .223. The scope has a bullet drop compensator for a .223 round. The AR-10 is .308.

The .223 Upper is sold, the Laser Range Finding Scope is still available for $600.00.