• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired AR-15 and S&W 1911 E Series PRICE DROP AGAIN

TKnight

First:
I have an AR-15: PSA lower and BCG, FN 14.7" barrell, Daniel Defense 12" Omega quad rail, Streamlight (not sure exactly which model, has a bigger bell on it and pressure pad, or operated off a switch) NEVER BEEN SHOT. Just got this rifle put together and haven't even mounted an optic on it, flat top receiver, have a mag and also a hard case with it. Looking to get $800 for it. Could also throw in a couple hundred rounds of green tip ammo for the right price. (Chambered in .556)

Second:
S&W 1911 E-Series commander size, bi-tone, scandium frame with stainless scalloped slide, tridium night sites 3 mags, and a case come with it. Shot no more than 25 rounds down range, never carried looks brand new. Looking to get $1000 for it.

Both prices are obo. Not really looking for any trades but may take partial trades on parts for chevy 60s front and rear, 17" 8x6.5" bead locks, 40's (preferably sticky treps) psc pump for sbc, quick detach steering wheel and column, may be other things as well, offer up worst I can say is no...will try to post pics later on but not able to currently. Text me for more details 8037356930 located 29108 SC.

Re: AR-15 and S&W 1911 E Series

Bump
Need the money to finish my rig out

No pics of the S&W?! I know it's an awesome fun

creepycrawly said:
Pm me a price for just the light if you want to separate.
Not really looking to separate unless I sell the gun and the buyer doesn't want it

94xjsport94 said:
No pics of the S&W?! I know it's an awesome fun
If you're interested shoot me a text and I'll get you some pics, yeah as you said it's great fun to get pics up and being I don't have a computer at the moment I haven't even tried off my phone but I have pics and I'm right next to the gun as we speak...or type 803/735/6930 if you'd like the pics

Re: AR-15 and S&W 1911 E Series PRICE DROP

Bump price drop AGAIN $800 for the AR, still looking for $1000 on the 1911

is this the one you have?

108485_01_lg.jpg