• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ARCS

TURNEROFFROAD

I've been working for a couple of months on a new series. More details to come, but I wanted to go ahead and put the schedule out

Feb 28-1 Hog Wild Shootout @ SMORR

March 7-9 Race 1 @ HAWK PRIDE*

April 25-26 Race 2 @ WITC*

May 16-17 Rock Creek

July 11-13 4x4th of July @ Byrd's

July 18-20 Race 3 Choccolocco*

Aug 29-31 Finals @ Adventure Offroad Park*

The purse for the Series Races will be minimum of $4000.00 for first place and will pay 2nd and 3rd places as well

* Powder Puff Run @ each of these events for a purse of $1000.00

Details on ALL these Events to follow soon

I'm ready for 2014 to get here!

*** UPDATE ***

After listening to the drivers and what they said they'd like to see, we've made some changes to the payout structure for the All American Race Series for 2014. We will be paying the places as follows:
$4000.00 for First,
$2000.00 for Second,
$1000.00 for Third.
Also, a $1000.00 to the winner of the Ladies Powder Puff Race.

Ladies and Gentlemen THAT'S $32000.00 in payouts to the Drivers in just 4 races!!!!

In addition, to further support the drivers, we will be implementing a $100.00 entry fee. This will have a 100% payout back to the drivers finishing 10th place or better!!!!

We appreciate the folks who put on the show and make the sport what it is.

We look forward to seeing you all at the events and thank you for the support!!!!

There's been a tremendous response to our up coming series and one of the repeated questions ask was about the driver entry 100% payback and how it works. Here's an example - let's say we have 30 racers entered at a given race, that's $3000.00 to be payed out. That means if you finished 10th thru 4th place you'd receive $428.00 for finishing as well as you did. I hope this clarifies how it will work and I hope you guys like that...

Thanks
Ty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

7y3aty2e.jpg

Event schedule at a glance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna make all these that I can. Ty is there gonna be and entry fee on the powder puff class so I know how much the old lady gonna cost me each race. Can't wait for this series to start best of luck to you Ty in your new adventure

NTIDWELL said:
Gonna make all these that I can. Ty is there gonna be and entry fee on the powder puff class so I know how much the old lady gonna cost me each race. Can't wait for this series to start best of luck to you Ty in your new adventure

Thanks man, it won't break the bank... still hammering out details

Just a quick update - I will be releasing the complete set of rules for 2014 Race Series as well as the scoring very soon. I've been working with Tom (AOP) so that the two series can SHARE the same scoring and safety. I just feel this will make like easier on EVERYONE keeping up with what's happening. The only tidbit I will leak is a full-face DOT real helmet and a neck collar will be require!

I am looking forward to seeing all of you on the trails and at the events!!!!

Thanks
Ty Turner- Team ARC

TURNEROFFROAD said:
*** UPDATE ***

After listening to the drivers and what they said they'd like to see, we've made some changes to the payout structure for the All American Race Series for 2014. We will be paying the places as follows:
$4000.00 for First,
$2000.00 for Second,
$1000.00 for Third.
Also, a $1000.00 to the winner of the Ladies Powder Puff Race.

Ladies and Gentlemen THAT'S $32000.00 in payouts to the Drivers in just 4 races!!!!

In addition, to further support the drivers, we will be implementing a $100.00 entry fee. This will have a 100% payout back to the drivers finishing 10th place or better!!!!

We appreciate the folks who put on the show and make the sport what it is.

We look forward to seeing you all at the events and thank you for the support!!!!
gutehygu.jpg