• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired ARSENAL LED Light Bars

muchado

Looking for LED lights for your rig? We have a variety of sizes and shapes IN STOCK ready to ship same/next day. We ship everything UPS ground which gets most places in 2-3 days.

Check out our web site: ARSENAL-LED.com
Be sure to use the Promo Code: hardline when you check out for 10% off your order

Modular lens retention system
Removable polycarbonate lens
Operating Voltage: 12V DC
Waterproof rate: IP 67
3w high intensity individual CREE LEDs
Black aluminum heat-sink housing
6000K color temperature
Aluminum mounting brackets included
Available in both spot and flood light beam patterns
1 Year repair or replace warranty direct from ARSENAL LED

Light Bar lumen ratings:
3x3 Pods - 1,800
6-inch - 2,640
12-inch - 5,280
20-inch - 8,800
30-inch - 13,200
40-inch - 17,600
50-inch - 22,000

PRICING

Dual Row Series:
6" - $118 - hardline$106.20
12" - $188 - hardline $169.20
20" - $288 - hardline $259.20
30" - $388 - hardline $349.20
40" - $488 - hardline $439.20
50" - $588 - hardline $529.20

Zombie Lights:
3X3 - $48ea - hardline $43.20
10w Rock Light - $36ea - hardline $32.40
6" Single Row - $38ea - hardline $34.20

Wiring Harness (40a relay, LED on/off switch, inline fuse holder) - $25 - hardline $22.50

12inchgiveaway2_zpscb55e845.jpg

ryanlight22_zpsc88f1de4.jpg

ryanlight2_zps25b2357b.jpg

muddinmetal said:
Come on man! Rednecklights already sells them too us cheaper on here. And he's treated all of us very well :****:

I'm glad Rednecklights is providing you guys with good customer service and hope he does well with his business. There's a lot of vendors selling these lights on Pirate and all over the web! We've bought from several vendors LED manufacturers and sell only what we feel are the BEST as far as imports go.

What makes these different than most?
Our light bars have CREE led's - higher output, more reliable (VS competitors epistar)
Removable polycarbonate lens (VS competitors glued-in glass)
Completely modular construction & serviceable light (VS competitors can not be serviced)

I'm on here to promote my product and give everyone in the hardline world another option. My lights are always IN STOCK.

:woot:

Re: Re: ARSENAL LED Light Bars

Its hard to see the white writing in tapatalk may want to change it so people don't over look the hardline price.

Re: Re: ARSENAL LED Light Bars

ranger11 said:
Its hard to see the white writing in tapatalk may want to change it so people don't over look the hardline price.

Thank you - just changed the colors!

What's the total mounting width on the 20" light bar? I've got 23.5" between the rails on my brush guard.

Yotafreak2 said:
Whats a zombie light and what are lumens on them

That's just the name for our category of driving/work lights that don't fit under "LIGHT BAR" category.
The 3x3 LED Pods - 1800 lumens.. 4ea CREE LED's

yankster said:
What's the total mounting width on the 20" light bar? I've got 23.5" between the rails on my brush guard.

That will be a tight fit. If you inboard the mounting feet, the total outside width of the bolts is 23.5". You could gain 1/8" of clearance on each side if replaced the end cap bolts with flush head allen bolts.

I put my order in yesterday afternoon and they shipped last night! Thanks for the great service.

:woot:

Got some pics of these things on at night?

Maybe be interested in the 6" light bar cause 25 year old Toyota headlights are terrible!

ridered3 said:
Got some pics of these things on at night?

Maybe be interested in the 6" light bar cause 25 year old Toyota headlights are terrible!

Working on a project right now to have photos of all beam patterns of all lights - just a pretty big undertaking! I will post up when it is completed.

One thing I do recommend for the smaller lights is running the two 3x3's or two 6" single rows as opposed to running one double row 6" so you can aim the lights independently. I have a dual row 6" on my RZR and may be doing something in the future to add independently adjustable lights. Also two of the single or 3x3's is less expensive than 1 dual row 6".

The dual row 6" light has it's place for sure, so please don't take my comments negatively. My recommendation is if it is the only additional light over stock on your rig I would step it up to a 12"($162 with current sale + hardline code) or go with two of the smaller lights that you can aim independently(combined under $100).

Rob

I have 30" one of these lights in the front grille of my truck
A7C6B60A-9748-4E4A-BCB5-7DBA7FB2B705-1899-000001787C64A268_zps5b1873a6.jpg

Also have 2 6" as backup lights and then I have a 30" on the front of my XP 900 and I am extremely happy with them and I haven't had any issues.

MUCHADO said:
Working on a project right now to have photos of all beam patterns of all lights - just a pretty big undertaking! I will post up when it is completed.

One thing I do recommend for the smaller lights is running the two 3x3's or two 6" single rows as opposed to running one double row 6" so you can aim the lights independently. I have a dual row 6" on my RZR and may be doing something in the future to add independently adjustable lights. Also two of the single or 3x3's is less expensive than 1 dual row 6".

The dual row 6" light has it's place for sure, so please don't take my comments negatively. My recommendation is if it is the only additional light over stock on your rig I would step it up to a 12"($162 with current sale + hardline code) or go with two of the smaller lights that you can aim independently(combined under $100).

Rob

Glad to get an opinion from a well informed source. Based on my current tube work and what I have in mind for it, I think my plan of attack would be to use 2, 6" single row lights on top and then some form of lights for a backup/bed light too.

Won't happen for a few months though.

Cole said:
I have 30" one of these lights in the front grille of my truck

Also have 2 6" as backup lights and then I have a 30" on the front of my XP 900 and I am extremely happy with them and I haven't had any issues.

Cole,

Thanks for the vouch, glad you're satisfied. :dblthumb:

ridered3 said:
Glad to get an opinion from a well informed source. Based on my current tube work and what I have in mind for it, I think my plan of attack would be to use 2, 6" single row lights on top and then some form of lights for a backup/bed light too.

Won't happen for a few months though.

The single 6" continue to impress me man... I am currently installing them as rock lights on my RZR. Pretty ridiculous how bright they are and they give off an awesome flood. No hurry - I have 37 of the single row 6" floods in stock today and will be getting more. Awesome bang for buck. :dblthumb:

Do you have any round LEDs? 4" - 4.5".....don't think square ones will look right on my buggy. Thanks

johneddie said:
Do you have any round LEDs? 4" - 4.5".....don't think square ones will look right on my buggy. Thanks

I don't have any--but thanks for the suggestion I will order some in my next batch.

There's another vendor on here that posted a thread with 4.5" round LED's around 2am today. You should check with him, he may have them in stock.

Just got my 20 inch off the porch! I can't wait to finish this cage and see what this bad boy will do! Thank you arsenal for the great customer service and super fast shipping! Great company for sure :dblthumb:

MUCHADO said:
I don't have any--but thanks for the suggestion I will order some in my next batch.

There's another vendor on here that posted a thread with 4.5" round LED's around 2am today. You should check with him, he may have them in stock.
Thanks man,appreciate it! :dblthumb:

youngbuk said:
Just got my 20 inch off the porch! I can't wait to finish this cage and see what this bad boy will do! Thank you arsenal for the great customer service and super fast shipping! Great company for sure :dblthumb:

Awesome man!! Post pics when you get it installed. UPS did work--I shipped Monday... 2 days to TN isn't bad!