• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ashley madison

Theres two different neighbors from down the street on the list and a couple doctors my inlaws know.... for shame :****:

My cockwagon neighbor from across the street is on there.....131 feet according to Google maps

went down both lists....seen 3 names I know. 1 of the guys is the brother of a guy im friends with at work.

I know two dudes on the list and they're both sinlge. Fuggin LOL.
One actually told me he was on this sight years ago, and he said it was stupid easy to hook up with married women and "hit it and quit it" because they couldn't crazy stalk you afterwards because they HAD to go home. LOL. He suggested I join and do the same... but I seriously can not do that. Cheating is a purple muthel ****el that I just can't jive with.

So what's the best way to search in your area? A Google search shows tons places but what's easiest?

Next time my douche of a neighbor tries and bitch about where I pile up my sticks on then side of the road. I am going to ask him where Ashley Madison would like me to put them.

Re:

Dry spell? I thought it was specifically meant for spouses wanting to cheat? Hence the shame.

Who is Ashley Madison anyway? Where does the name come from?

Re:

patooyee said:
Dry spell? I thought it was specifically meant for spouses wanting to cheat? Hence the shame.

Dry spell, as in ol' lady stays mad and bitchy for 3 months. The only legit excuses are death in the family and sickness. Other than that, I'm getting a hooker.

There's a home builder in my area on the list and a couple of guys I went to school with. Apparently according to some Facebook peeps there was a list of around 8000 in bama that cannot be seen anymore.

Holy headache batman. No Fukin way I'm reading all that.. And is this list something that just was released? Keep in mind I haven't watched or listened to news, TV, etc. in a wile. So I'm lost. Fuk that list. It hurt my head the 10 seconds I glanced at it. What about the folks like me that just need a pic of the person? Haha. Like reading books, I need pics. :smoke:
.... Checking to make sure I cancelled subscription. Haha

Re:

patooyee said:

I wondered that too and WIKI'd it.

" The name of the site was created from two popular female names, "Ashley" and "Madison".[4]

Best marketing ever? I'm just saying that this might be. How many of you guys know about it now that didn't before?