• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

associated gt transmission

rockmike

hey guys do any of you know if the gt stealth is lower geared than the elactric car version,thanks for any info. thornbirds suck ass,i dont know how to get rid of that?
________
ST series

Last edited:
rockmike said:
hey guys do any of you know if the gt stealth is lower geared than the elactric car version,thanks for any info. thornbirds suck ass,i dont know how to get rid of that?
Don't know what the deal is on those trannys, never ran one. I am sticking to the pede and if I change over it will be a scratch built.

and to get rid of the Thornbirds, start posting. :haha: :haha:

Dude said:
Don't know what the deal is on those trannys, never ran one. I am sticking to the pede and if I change over it will be a scratch built.

and to get rid of the Thornbirds, start posting. :haha: :haha:
THE GUYS over at rccrawler told me its2:25 i wasnt sure im just using parts i got laying around.Ihad to do somthing to get rid of that stock tlt trans.Its a budjet crawler.And i used race gts alot so i had a few of those trannys in the infamous bottom drawer.SO i think we can all agree thorn birds sock wat is the best tire?
________
buy vaporizer

Last edited:
VMGontheRocks said:
The best tire depends on the rock. For us its 2.2 Red rocks Dude style, but then the Mashers are the second best.
do you run youre mashers backwards or forward?Iwant to get some of those red rocks for sure big tires are cool.
________
vaporizers

Last edited:
i havent seen the red rocks work yet, i like mashers. I run front backwards, rear forwards. B. Cumbersum runs them both backwards and likes it better but i havent tried it that way yet.

Dixon Ticonderoga said:
i havent seen the red rocks work yet, i like mashers. I run front backwards, rear forwards. B. Cumbersum runs them both backwards and likes it better but i havent tried it that way yet.
Mashers work really good, we all know that. The RR's seemed to work even better the way I have them, I still have some suspension tuning to do. I need the Losi greens and haven't got them yet for my new shocks.

I also have to reduce the wheel base down to 12.5 now to get used to another whole new set up for Moab.

Are you gonna make it for at least 1 comp in August? I know you are far away and understand why you might not.

Latest posts