• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired AT&T iPhone 4 - 16G

51Jeepwillys

Got a black iPhone 4 - 16G phone. Nothing wrong with it. Just got a 4S. The back has a couple cracks but never bothered me since it was always in a case. The screen has some lights scratches but can't see them with a screen protector on it. Have the orginal box and unused head phones. I'm sure I can find a charger if it's a deal breaker. Also have a brand new otter box. Took it out of the package and didn't like it. Will take $200 obo for everything. Located in Sanger, Tx 76266. I'm not hurting to sell it. If it don't sell I'll keep it as a spare.
image_zps74b8ef56.jpg

image_zps3d823819.jpg

Re: AT&T iPhone 4 - 16G

Not trying to be a ****, but 4's are going for right at $100 these days. I bought a 32 gig for $75 with no cracks.

51Jeepwillys said:
Wow. I'm not gonna even comment to your dumbass. Your still a piece of **** and still mad that you got proven wrong in court. I hope you didn't do that **** to everyone you sold something to.

Background to any readers of this thread: the OP's brother stole my K5 Blazer in Lubbock, TX and destroyed it at a chop shop. I had rented a room from the OP's brother Chad, went on Christmas vacation and left my truck in the garage, and came back to a missing truck. The truck was found in a storage unit used as a chop shop. The OP's brother went by "TTURokToy" on pirate and his accomplice is Harlan Smith, "Rockbiter."

To the OP: Huh? Is that what Chad told the family? He admitted to stealing it during the mediation in Lubbock, TX, before the civil trial. I still have pics from Harlan's chop shop and mediation documentation.

I sincerely hope you have more character than Chad; hence, the concern if the phone is stolen. FYI, Chad bragged about the "insurance jobs" you pulled on motorcyles, but who knows if that was true.

:popcorn: :popcorn:

B Gillespie said:
Background to any readers of this thread: the OP's brother stole my K5 Blazer in Lubbock, TX and destroyed it at a chop shop. I had rented a room from the OP's brother Chad, went on Christmas vacation and left my truck in the garage, and came back to a missing truck. The truck was found in a storage unit used as a chop shop. The OP's brother went by "TTURokToy" on pirate and his accomplice is Harlan Smith, "Rockbiter."

To the OP: Huh? Is that what Chad told the family? He admitted to stealing it during the mediation in Lubbock, TX, before the civil trial. I still have pics from Harlan's chop shop and mediation documentation.

I sincerely hope you have more character than Chad; hence, the concern if the phone is stolen. FYI, Chad bragged about the "insurance jobs" you pulled on motorcyles, but who knows if that was true.

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Thats funny because your blazer was never in the garage and he was home on Christmas vacation also then to come home to a note on the door. Plus Chad had pages and pages printed off of pirate where you sold the blazer then reported it stolen to turn around and sell it again. But like i said, your not worth the arguement and thanks for the bump on my stolen phone.

To any readers of this thread. If you ever deal with B. Gillespie, but sure and get it in writing that he sold it to you. Because after you buy it and take it somewhere, he will report it stolen.

mdo817 said:
I really enjoy these type threads. :dblthumb:

Me to. :****: But what he is talking about had nothing to do with me and was like 9 years or so ago, so why even bring it up in my thread. What's even funnier is, if my brother really admitted to stealing his blazer(which he did neither) then why we're the charges drop and never took to trail.

51Jeepwillys said:
Thats funny because your blazer was never in the garage and he was home on Christmas vacation also then to come home to a note on the door. Plus Chad had pages and pages printed off of pirate where you sold the blazer then reported it stolen to turn around and sell it again. But like i said, your not worth the arguement and thanks for the bump on my stolen phone.

To any readers of this thread. If you ever deal with B. Gillespie, but sure and get it in writing that he sold it to you. Because after you buy it and take it somewhere, he will report it stolen.

51Jeepwillys said:
Me to. :****: But what he is talking about had nothing to do with me and was like 9 years or so ago, so why even bring it up in my thread. What's even funnier is, if my brother really admitted to stealing his blazer(which he did neither) then why we're the charges drop and never took to trail.

You seem to know a lot about the incident, were you also involved in the theft?

Lets stick to facts here OP--the criminal charges against Chad and Harlan were dropped by the Lubbock DA after lack of grand jury indictment (DA was subsequently relieved of his duties at a later date for unrelated incidents involving corruption); however, the civil case remained. Under Texas law, all civil litigation is required to go through arbitration before trial, which took place in Lubbock, TX. At arbitration, Chad and Harlan admitted to stealing the truck ad we settled on damages for the theft at that time. Feel free to make up whatever story allows you to sleep, but facts are facts. thumb.gif

B Gillespie said:
You seem to know a lot about the incident, were you also involved in the theft?

Lets stick to facts here OP--the criminal charges against Chad and Harlan were dropped by the Lubbock DA after lack of grand jury indictment (DA was subsequently relieved of his duties at a later date for unrelated incidents involving corruption); however, the civil case remained. Under Texas law, all civil litigation is required to go through arbitration before trial, which took place in Lubbock, TX. At arbitration, Chad and Harlan admitted to stealing the truck ad we settled on damages for the theft at that time. Feel free to make up whatever story allows you to sleep, but facts are facts. thumb.gif

I know a lot about it because it was brother. And I sleep just fine at night, thanks for your concern. It was 9 years ago. Get over it. It was dropped because they didn't do anything and your knew it. Your stupid plan didn't work. Again this had nothing to do with me and I'm done talking about it.

And ok let's stick to the facts. My iPhone is still for sale :****:

Here in Tennessee a fight is usually the out come after something like this !!! Bring out the gloves lady's !! :gtfo:

I bought a Toyota rear disc conversion from the OP. USPS mandandled the boxes and lost the parts inside one of them. Verified this via tracking number with USPS. I did receive one box and OP returned a portion of my money that was fair for what I received vs what was lost. I have no problem with my dealings with OP.

KreepyKrawler said:
I bought a Toyota rear disc conversion from the OP. USPS mandandled the boxes and lost the parts inside one of them. Verified this via tracking number with USPS. I did receive one box and OP returned a portion of my money that was fair for what I received vs what was lost. I have no problem with my dealings with OP.

Thanks dude.

Gave the stolen phone to my daughter so decided to keep it.